ForumsThe TavernAG's Personality and Character

27 5606
ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Okay, take this survey:

Then, once I get enough people, I'll share the results with you guys in graph form, to see how Armor Games's community is like.

This is probably a terrible idea, but I just need a 100 people to take this survey.

• 27 Replies
ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Okay guys, I'm up to a 114, I will post the results by tomorrow night. Should I make a new thread or just post them here?

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I would just post them here. I don't see the reason to make a new thread.

then use whatever nonsense hypothesis testing and sampling techniques I've learnt on it.

Sounds like fun. 1 proportion Z-test I believe.
dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

done the survey.
once you done the survey, you can just go back and submit again and again, but I dont bother doing that.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

survey done. hope to see the results rather soon. to be honest, I'm quite interested in what I will see.

-Blade

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Okay guys, here you go. This is a link to all of the results. Now the hypothesis testing and what not can be done! Thanks all who participated.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Says we need access to access it.

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

done and done. Enjoy!

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

With the poison question you can just take the antidote after.

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

so where are the results?

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Ya. It is a Google Docs thing so we cannot get to it. You have to make it open to everyone in the world for us to see it.

alexandrica
alexandrica
100 posts
Nomad

at the point about the fight i marked "walk away",but i won't "run away",but also i won,t fight with him, i will try to defend me and to make him to flee, because i don't like to hurt other people

Showing 16-26 of 27