ForumsThe TavernI am sooo tired! Does anyone know a method that actually works to stop me from feeling this way?

31 4511
alibally
alibally
11 posts
Nomad

Please suggest anything with exceptions to going to bed (because I can't.)

• 31 Replies
GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

Try to breathe through your nose as much as possible. A lot of breathing from your mouth can tire you quickly. This is why we get tired when we have a cold.

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

Drink some coffee. I hope it will work. Coffee has the reverse effect on me. It makes me tired immediately.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

It's already been mentioned plenty of times, but the best way to get yourself up and running again is to get active! But don't forget to stretch first! =)

If you're a competitive person, you may get a stronger adrenaline rush if you make it some sort of competition, i.e. invite others to race around a track with you or play a sport like basketball that can be played with a small amount of people.

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

this method pumps you up !! drink 3 or 2 redbulls !! or hype !! it will charge you as hell !! after that try to move your body a little ! and ta duh !! you are charged for 2 days or at least 1 !!

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

drink 3 or 2 redbulls !! or hype !! it will charge you as hell !!

It will charge you up... for a period of time. Then you'll crash pretty hard and end up even more tired than you were before you drank the energy drinks!
Drakyn
Drakyn
16 posts
Nomad

Go an get yourself a grizzly bear. Then strap fish to your back, set it loose, and run for your life through an obstacle course. Few minutes of that should have you more than awake.

toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

heavy metal can wake you up and get you alert

and make you want to cut your wrist and kill your family XD

you could go to AG and talk to people or do push ups or dump cold water on your face Periodically
amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

i am not sure completly but ... cut your hand a little your finger ... just a little scar than gather some salt and put it on the scar ! remember ... the scar must be bleeding a little ! just a little ... i wish it works ! i havnt tried it yet but i am sure it will work ...

codecoward
codecoward
44 posts
Shepherd

tell a friend to scare you or prank you ( joy buzzer works great ) in about two months you will forget and it freaks you out then take a nap or go to sleep and you will wake rejuvenated or just use this website [url=http://www.thinkgeek.com/caffeine/accessories/5a65/?srp=2

codecoward
codecoward
44 posts
Shepherd

er the link didn't work here is the correct site [url=http://www.thinkgeek.com/caffeine/accessories/5a65/?srp=2]

MrAutomatic
MrAutomatic
296 posts
Nomad

Shout or sing as loud as you can without disturbing anybody.

avenger671
avenger671
63 posts
Nomad

Drink a few espressos. I think that is kind of bad for you, but it works a lot better than many other options.

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

try taking 2 sertaline and 1 clonadine pills everyday in the moring it makes me unable to sleep untill night then reccently im out cold in a cople minutes after eating a bowl of ice cream i have ice cream every night waring it may hurt you consult your doctors before taking any pills mentiond in this post also when it ears off which is when i can sleep it causes my to be extreammly hungry because it also diminishes appitite but recently i have not been hungry much at night for some reson

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

coffee. Lots of it. 'Nuff said. I usually wake up to 2 cups.

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

Like i said before get buzzed on drugs. its fast really expensive and illegal. I see absolutely nothing wrong with it

Showing 16-30 of 31