ForumsThe TavernI am sooo tired! Does anyone know a method that actually works to stop me from feeling this way?

31 4512
alibally
alibally
11 posts
Nomad

Please suggest anything with exceptions to going to bed (because I can't.)

• 31 Replies
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Coffee, or maybe eat a snack. Really though, I've got used to being tired all the time, haven't gotten rid of the bags under my eyes in three years. Maybe espresso will work, alot stronger, you could eat a spoon full of sugar, but really I shouldn't be talking.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Power naps. They really help, at least when you're sure you'll wake up after 10-15 minutes of napping and not after one or two hours of real sleep (because that makes you even more tired). You could always put your alarm clock for safety

Coffee could help, although it isn't completely reliable. You'll surely get nervous, but sometimes it doesn't even make me less tired. Usually it helps though.

If you're looking for the long run, I can only suggest a regular sleeping cycle. Go to bed at similar hours each day, maybe not all too late.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Please suggest anything with exceptions to going to bed (because I can't.)

Hate to say, but, there is not really any other way to get a good rest other then going to sleep. Sleep is a necessary thing. It helps our bodies cells to rest, and to recover from the activities of the day.

In short, you are not going to find a substitute for sleep. If you will pardon my asking, how come you don't want to go to sleep?
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Exercise. It will actually make you sleep better so you will feel more awake later on. It works for me.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

heavy metal can wake you up and get you alert

greenplanet011
greenplanet011
207 posts
Nomad

Get yo blood pumping brah XD.You can do some push-ups or somefink.That usually helps,if not...go to sugar

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

heavy metal can wake you up and get you alert

I often listen to music while in bed right before sleeping in, and I can tell Metal is not a bad lullaby X)
Cpt0bviousV2
Cpt0bviousV2
19 posts
Nomad

Caffiene.

It is a life-saver essentially

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

Tabasco Sauce in the eyes.

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

go to the faucet, and dump cold water all over your face

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,826 posts
Nomad

Some strong tea or some red bull will help along with any way to pump your adrenaline

ilovemoney249
ilovemoney249
811 posts
Nomad

Try exercising more. Your body will get used to getting tired all the time. And eat a healthy snack like fruits. Don't drink energy drinks as that will make you crash later on.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

get some fresh air, drink some water, make exercises, try napping for some minutes or drink coffee, stretch your body or get some ice cold water on your skin (face, back while showering).

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

get buzzed on drugs

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

get active
get ur body moving

Showing 1-15 of 31