ForumsWEPREvolutionism or creationism

1486 247564
Freon
Freon
24 posts
Nomad

im just opening this topic so that people can have a NICE, FREINDLY place to talk about their beliefs, i Myself believe in evolutionism

• 1,486 Replies
Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

so you're saying that the fish fossil is that of a species currently living today?

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Yes, the moonfish is still alive. What they are saying is that is hasn't changed from a million years ago to today. But that is barely any time at all.

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

ah. maybe it hasn't change because it's survival hasn't been compromised yet.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Well, that and the fact that not much really happens evolutionary wise in the span of only a million years.

Mr_Hobo_2100
Mr_Hobo_2100
153 posts
Nomad

everything was started by a unknown force aka god and was put into motion. he started life and left it to go. that my idea. some things make sence and somethings dont on both ends of the arguement

jedimaster909
jedimaster909
18 posts
Nomad

i am a muslim and i believe in creationism.Also,if evolutionism was true, why aren't todays primates evolving?

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Every thing is evolving, it just takes a long time to happen.

anailator23
anailator23
87 posts
Nomad

for something to evolve there needs to be a need to evolve such as changing climate

my presonal opinionis that god guided evolution but didn't make everything all at once

Zihark
Zihark
309 posts
Nomad

Evolutionism. This doesn't mean that there isn't a god though. Creationism seems too... ficticious IMO.

lonewolf537
lonewolf537
145 posts
Nomad

crationizm. evolution is too illogical. i mean cmon, the hole universe is as small as a marble, it then implodes to be what it is now, and a 1 in like 100000000000 chance happens like 1000000000 times to create a fish which then crawled out of the water to turn into a monkey, then people? that doesnt make sence at all. jehovah god(yes im a jehovahs witness. dont care if you dont like it.) created everything.

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

Well when the earth was just beginning, a lot of stuff was happening, such as the introduction of water to certain parts of the world, atmosphere changes, ammonia. Different molecules were constantly being created due to the changing enviromental factors (heat, collision), and maybe some form of molecule was made to store energy and released it upon certain time (like ATP but not exactly) and caused a chain reaction affecting other molecules until it caused a chain reaction into some carbon based molecule that collided with another until a loop was made, creating the frame of some basic life form. Then DNA is created by a chemical reaction with the elements and molecules it consists of, and may have been affected by radiation pockets within the new earth. DNA is then made (probably in bundles and in a very basic form) until it reacts with the frame and causes another reaction within it (probably with some other energy storing molecule as a catalyst) until a loop is made, like a motor. Other frames would later be torn apart by water or ammonia until the best survive. The end! (until i edit this)

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

Also, remember that mutation affects the DNA and also introduces new traits that affect the phenotype and thus a variety of different living beings that compete to survive, and the one who does survive passes its genes onto its offspring.

OHayden
OHayden
13 posts
Nomad

im kind of stuck inbetween
dont ask

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

i believe in evolutionism, god may have created those lesser life forms but i dont believe humans just popped up on the earth one day as they are now. im more of a scientist that i am religious.

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

My comments keep moving to different pages! please consider the post I made on page 3 it was supposed to be on page 5 since I just posted it yesterday. Anyways, I think of religion as a whip to keep people in line, so I don't believe any of creationism besides the beginning.

Showing 31-45 of 1486