ForumsWEPREvolutionism or creationism

1486 247028
Freon
Freon
24 posts
Nomad

im just opening this topic so that people can have a NICE, FREINDLY place to talk about their beliefs, i Myself believe in evolutionism

• 1,486 Replies
pwningdude
pwningdude
36 posts
Peasant

Creationisim

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

errm. A one word comment... expand on your view please. ( ._.)

The_B_Man
The_B_Man
75 posts
Nomad

I believe in the big bang theory but i do believe some things about a higher power.I kinda belive a higher power exhists but did not do all the things that it states in a bible...

The_B_Man
The_B_Man
75 posts
Nomad

eshploded i highly agree with your thought as it is very appropriate and you have used your thoughts correctly and have decided what religion you are
(I might b talking absolute gibberish to you)i mean about keeping people in line i think that's a very good centence you have used

SCMega
SCMega
110 posts
Nomad

I'm Christian but I believe in both.

The materials needed to create everything, need to be created by someone, God. He created all those materials, to let them fuse and create new materials, and those materials together fused and meshed together to create planets. More materials, different ones, rare ones fused to create bacteria, and evolve into what we are now. Alive...

Freaky4Life
Freaky4Life
15 posts
Nomad

Creationism...I know from experience God is real and who am i to doubt what he says...

*die-Hard Christian*

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

So no evolution at all? You know... like mutation (or "spontaneous" traits in the offspring), survival of the fittest, or natural selection?

Freaky4Life
Freaky4Life
15 posts
Nomad

The bible says we were not created from evolved monkeys, so NO to evoltion theroy for me.

Surviavl of the fittest is natue...not a theroy

As far a mutations go...That I am sad to know it is possible...Not to the mutant-extent like in x-men...but scientist are fooling around with the NATURAL way of the nature and corrupting genes and getting results is possible...But since mutations are human enforced and NOT natural...I consider that different than evolution:P

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

Yeah. Thats what I mean. Survival of the fittest and natural selection are basically processes... concepts; I never said it was a theory. You ever heard of radiation? More specifically radioactive pockets in the earth? How a segement of DNA is misplaced? This is a part of the reason why new traits show up in a species, sometimes beneficial, sometimes not. It is natural (as in by the earth). Unless you believe people are different colors because it just is.

Erako
Erako
121 posts
Nomad

Since I am a very religious Catholic, I believe in Creationism. But I think it played in with evolution. I think God made evolution so the primitive organisms of Earth would eventually turn into us. The whole Adam and Eve thing is true too, but that came when the dinosaurs died. Call me crazy, but that's what I believe in.

cykotic_gamer_
cykotic_gamer_
153 posts
Nomad

i believe in evolution more than creationism

sithman05
sithman05
59 posts
Shepherd

its amazing that some people think the earth came from this http://www.emergency.com/media/North-Korea_nuk_explosion.jpg

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

No, they don't.... the Big Bang is A LOT different than a nuclear bomb.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Anyway BBT has been disputed in many different accounts. Some of the more popular theories now-a-days are the string theory and some theory about evolution of quarks and making something out of nothing...bunch of mumbo-jumbo physics lingo.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

I don't know any of the new theories, but yes, the big bang is definatly a lot different from a nuclear bomb. and what's a quark???

Showing 46-60 of 1486