ForumsWEPREvolutionism or creationism

1486 247806
Freon
Freon
24 posts
Nomad

im just opening this topic so that people can have a NICE, FREINDLY place to talk about their beliefs, i Myself believe in evolutionism

• 1,486 Replies
choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

HAHAHA nerve, god hahahaha... oh and does he answer your prayers to, oh and is it true is everybody and everything... if so then i would love to meet him/her/it... what if hes a donkey... ahahahahahahaha
we are evolved from monkeys sorry the difference is called EVIDENCE where is the evidence of god huh... give me some

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

dude, not apes... some monkey... here ill get an image of it

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

Yes God does anweser prayers if you accept that he died on the cross for your sins.

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

here is the ancestor of the humans (maybe)
Orrorin tugenensis

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Yes God does anweser prayers if you accept that he died on the cross for your sins.

Does he...?
jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

Yes he does drace do I have to repeat my self.God answers prayers if you are a beliver.

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

woah, wait a minute jesus died on the cross... he is lord not god and b no one would do that to your precious god
choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

Yes he does drace do I have to repeat my self.God answers prayers if you are a beliver.

Well i once was a believer, once...
for 10 years he did jack for me... no prayers, no evidence, no signs, nothing... I went to church EVERY sunday and I was baptized
ANd now I look back on the day I was baptized and the only good thing about that time was... a free drink!
jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

Right now I have to go to bed so you know what you can do , you can pick up a bible at your local bookstore and read the scriptures .

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

the bible? and read about some idiot parting water... no way i already read that crap

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

Jesus does answer your prayer. If you want "Signs" its not like walk outside and its written in the clouds. You actually got to sit down a talk to him. I believe God made the universe heaven and hell. he is the creater and we should htankhim every chance we get.

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

or go online to cbn.com I urge you to try it .

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

Thank you solo.

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

OUnce you were a believer? When you are a beiliver you are always in Gods hands.

Demonarian23
Demonarian23
415 posts
Nomad

Man there is a problem with this question: it could be both!

No, im serious

Showing 736-750 of 1486