ForumsThe TavernThe best way to say sorry after you did something wrong

17 3569
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE GIVING ME A RANDOM AWNSER.

so one of my friends was dating this guy and i was like helping them out by communication and all. the girl was a close friend in my class (NO I DON"T LIKE HER) and the boy was on my basketball team. when they broke up i was one of the few that knew about it. but i was the only one in the girl's class. so the day after they broke up she was really mad at me for not telling her about it. i said i was sorry iand i feel bad but it wasn't enough. weve been fighting for 3 MONTHS. i tried to leave her alone for a week, gave her my lunch for a couple days, gave her a letter saying im sorry and all i know. what else can i do. plz help im desperate for my old friend back.

• 17 Replies
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

In life you'll meet all sorts of different people, i'm sure you'll meet better people in the future who will stay with you until the end. Don't regret what you did just learn from your mistakes.

ok i guess that can be one of the hurdles in lofe i just have to get over

tell her this look weve been fighting about this crap forever and to be honest im sick of this i dont even know why your so upset can it realy mean that much and if it does try to get back together with him if its meant to be it will work out

the ending was a little confusing
but from what i think you said i ll say it tried it in one of my letters to her

Well, she might just run off to find another boy, no offense, but not you.

its ok
shes not the girl i like

Girls; are built to argue. Honestly. I can get really greedy when someone argues with me. So, she might still argue with you, or she might run off to find someone else, which I would do if I were her. If she still argues with you, say "Look; it's ok. You'll get him back." Or something along those lines.

i doubt that would happen
the guy is graduating in 3 day from today
but i really don;t know what would happen if i didn't say that
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

it was a badd idea coming here for help

im gonna dolve this myself

but thank you for helping

Showing 16-17 of 17