ForumsThe TavernArmorgames home not working?

7 1910
Jake297
Jake297
306 posts
Shepherd

Every time I try to go onto the armorgames home, it brings up www.armorgames.com ( with the shield logo) and all it shows is bold black text at the top saying "Welcome to Nginx" or something like that. Is this a bug, did armorgames get hacked, and has this happened to anyone else?

• 7 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

it hasn't happened to me but i do have an idea, you might have the good redirect virus on your computer

P.S. this belong in the support and suggestions forum

Jake297
Jake297
306 posts
Shepherd

No, it doesn't. I'm asking if anyone has had this happen to them, not what the solution is.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

No, it doesn't.

It still does belong there though.

"Is this a bug, did armorgames get hacked, and has this happened to anyone else?"

^is looking for support&suggestions on an issue.

I'm asking if anyone has had this happen to them, not what the solution is.

Why would you ask if it hasn't happened to you, and if you were not looking for a why/how to stop it/if I'm in danger type of thing?
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Why would you ask if it hasn't happened to you, and if you were not looking for a why/how to stop it/if I'm in danger type of thing?

But he said he was affected in the OP. This fact was simply not restated in his 2nd post.

[quote]No, it doesn't.

It still does belong there though.[/quote]

The mods choose the thread location, so pointing out the correct location as a post is wrong because it is backseat modding.

To avoid being criticized for correcting without contributing, I will answer the original question by quoting it first.

Is this a bug, did armorgames get hacked, and has this happened to anyone else?

I was never affected by the problem you described. ImTheMostManlyMan posted the following answer in addition to a backseat mod:

you might have the good redirect virus on your computer

I don't exactly agree with the wording, but a redirect virus is the most likely answer. If it was a bug or hack, it would affect everyone using the site.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

oops what i thought i had posted was google redirect virus not good redirect virus.it does kinda sound like you have it though, but if it's only happening for armor games then i can't be sure. either way you clearly don't want it fixed you just want to know if anyone else has had this problem, why that is escapes me.

~manly

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I'm not seeing a problem. When did this occur? Is it still occurring?

I'm not back seat modding or anything, but in the future, I would recommend posting questions of this nature in the support and suggestion forum. You might get better response as to what may be the cause of the problem ETC...

Soul99
Soul99
91 posts
Farmer

The problem isn't the home. The problem is that i lost almost every online saves! Like The Last Stand:Union City. Gotta do all over again.

Showing 1-7 of 7