ForumsThe Tavernyoutube guys you want to kill

11 2033
samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

smosh annoying orange pedobear who will you kill and how [cartoon charecters count to]

• 11 Replies
BeowulfMarine
BeowulfMarine
39 posts
Nomad

No one, because some people find them funny, and I would feel awful taking away someone's source of entertainment.

But if I had to choose it would be Ray William Johnson.

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

Fred, I think he's the most dumbest person on YouTube I find his videos a waste of time.

NarutoAwesomeness28
NarutoAwesomeness28
187 posts
Nomad

I think smosh is pretty funny.
For me though it's only:
Fred and
Shane Dawson

Soul99
Soul99
91 posts
Farmer

I'd kill almost every fad. Like laughing babies with millions of views. THEY ARE JUST BABIES! And the 10 hours video...oh lord. I'd kill the people who comments with the same comment in different videos getting crazy amounts of thumbs up.

BritHennerz
BritHennerz
408 posts
Farmer

Wicked Shrapnel, he's some gamer who does this thing called 'This gun ******* sucks' or rocks depending on what gun he's using.

But the annoying thing is, he thinks that everyone who disagrees with him is 'trolling for unicorns' and his best come back for that is STFU.

All these little kids worship him and just tell anyone to STFU when they criticise his videos which in my mind are terrible.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Okay guys, is it really worth killing these people? Their previous videos will be around forever, so you would accomplish nothing. I don't see the point of this thread.

samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

i just want to state that i love smosh and there funny as hell xeano does have a point

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Well I don't want to kill anyone, so I shall say some I don't like
Deluxe: he's a cod gamer and he troll the poop out of people. Now most of these guys are really funny, but he annoys me. His voice is strange and he constantly say "here we go!" like it's a fricking bud light commercial.
Fred: "HEY GUYS IT'S FREEEEEEED! TODAY IM GONNA TALK HIGH AND STALK IMAGINARY GIRLS! YAAAAY!" need I say more?
Shane Dawson: he creeps me out. Honestly. He also thinks of himself as way cooler and funnier than he is.

keeton52
keeton52
928 posts
Nomad

Does Justin Bieber count? If so, then I say her. (See what I did there)

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

ummmmmmmm i would say anoying orange fred and marty the giraffe resons
anyoing orange: toy toy toy toy toy toy toy nyah hi hi hi h hi hi hi hi hi need i say anything else

fred: 4 words dumb anoying sqeaky voice

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Yeah, this is kinda not the thing we need to be discussing. If hate threads are taboo enough, kill threads are over the deep. There is a way to discuss popular media without resorting to forms of hate, but that is for another thread in another time.

Showing 1-11 of 11