ForumsThe Taverndo you believe in aliens

170 27165
warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

i do but do you if you do then ask to join my clan on my profile make sure to ask that on my profile

• 170 Replies
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

It would be strange for our world to be the only populated planet and the chance would be slim but for all we know aliens might not be technologically advanced but whos not to say we aren't just an alien project of them trying to see how life starts on a planet?

But anyway the answer is yes

Also check this out I think you will enjoy it I did

Epic video

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Yes, I believe in alien species. I feel it is a very near-sighted thing to think not. The Universe is ever expanding and the odds that there are other life forms is much better than not.

So again, Yes.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I believe it's entirely possible that alien life could exist somewhere. There certainly is a great deal of evidence around the world that could be interpreted as proof of intelligent extraterrestrial life having some contact with our beloved planet.

However, I've still yet to see any hardcore proof one way or the other, so I don't have any firm beliefs on whether or not they exist. The amount of unanswerable questions on this subject is already overwhelming enough.

I watch a lot of Ancient Aliens. Does it show?

Q_File
Q_File
108 posts
Nomad

It doesn't make sense that in such a vast universe, only one tiny planet would have some form of living beings.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

More than enough proof that aliens exist.

On a serious note: I believe there could be other life out there. I doubt they look like how we depict them in movies though.

donut132
donut132
1 posts
Nomad

I do believe in aliens since life stared by a meteor that hit the earth millions of years ago(or so i believe) the chances are almost infinite of happening a gain and yes my answer is yes

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I doubt they look like how we depict them in movies though.

It's possible that our standard depictions of extraterrestrials are based on some truth. Again, there's no proof that this is true, but I'm not going to rule out the possibility.

/Ancient Aliens

join my clan if you belive in aliens

This thread has so much potential. Please, for the sake of these forums, do not turn it into a clan promotion thread.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Aliens could exist but right now there is not much proof that they do. So if my life was on the line and only the right answer would let me live I would guess no.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

I sure hope they do! I'd hate to live on a planet that was all alone in the universe! =P

But of course there is no way of knowing until we encounter them... or they encounter us!

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Aliens could exist but right now there is not much proof that they do.

Though you do have to give Ancient Aliens some credit for digging up all that potential evidence.

Seriously. It's a documentary, but at the same time, it's interesting. That's pretty hard to do, which means you have to have some pretty good stuff to pull it off.

... or they encounter us!

You never know. We may have already encountered each other in the past.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

When people say that they see UFOs I always say that it is humans from the future traveling in their time machines on a class field trip.

Honestly if you were an alien race and advanced enough to travel across galaxies wouldn't you give one look at what humans are doing to each other and think that it would be a waste of time contacting these people?

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

Like others already said, if the people don't think aliens are Extra-terresrials are real then they are probably arrogant thinking that we are the master species. and it would be stupid to think we are here in the universe alone.

I honestly would want to see an alien. but not up close. that would be weird and if they do exist, and just aren't showing themselves to us, i would be pretty mad. :P

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Honestly if you were an alien race and advanced enough to travel across galaxies wouldn't you give one look at what humans are doing to each other and think that it would be a waste of time contacting these people?

Perhaps they are planning world domination. Only under alien rule would we be considered to be intelligent life.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

It depends on what their motives are. If they were looking to enslave an inferior and/or less intelligent race, once they saw earth they'd look no further.

But for all we know, it may have already happened that way.
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

i do. i mean the universe is HUGEEEE so what is the chance of us being the ONLY life?
yeah thats pretty much my theory.

Showing 1-15 of 170