ForumsThe Taverndo you believe in aliens

170 27098
warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

i do but do you if you do then ask to join my clan on my profile make sure to ask that on my profile

• 170 Replies
warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

Ancient Aliens says that aliens possibly created humans from some species of homo to be used as slaves

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

i mean the universe is HUGEEEE so what is the chance of us being the ONLY life?

Very slim, considering we're just inches away of discovering microbial life on Mars!

And that's just several inches below the surface... who knows what could be found a mile or two below...
RuiCo
RuiCo
2 posts
Blacksmith

I believe that there's life in other planets, and they have life forms more or less inteligent than in Earth.
And if i'm wrong, universe is just a waste of space.

MrPhoenomenal
MrPhoenomenal
46 posts
Nomad

Well, there probably is another life form on a different planet, but to us their called aliens. For them, they probably think were aliens.

NarutoAwesomeness28
NarutoAwesomeness28
187 posts
Nomad

I don't believe in aliens as little green men or however movies make them look but I think that there are life on other planets, we just don't know what they look like. Maybe angels? Or..? Who knows? :P

WhiteCobra
WhiteCobra
2 posts
Nomad

I believe that the question is not "is there intelligent life outside Earth". of course there is. the universe i so vast that it's impossible for there not to be other intelligent species. the question is (as quoted by the great Stephan Hawking's) , would we want to find them. or would we want them to find us. the likely outcome would be that if we were found by a greater technological species, they would be nomadic. searching for natural resources and moving on to the next solar system as most forms of life carry a natural survival instinct. would they stop to say hello? or take what they want and move on? personal i don't believe that the human race is ready to find out at our point in time.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

We simply have to look at whats around us to see that everything points to the existence of Aliens. When we stop and take a moment to look at the piles of evidence around us, it's infantisimly clear that there are aliens out there:

http://ancientworldwonders.com/uploads/Pyramids_of_Giza.jpg
(Above: The Pyramids of Giza)

Only a child would believe that the ancient Egyptians built the pyramids. Looking at the evidence and the monumental size of the thing, the only logical conclusion is that it was built by aliens. And they likely built it from the top down, because everyone knows that aliens have anti-gravity technology.

http://www.east-buc.k12.ia.us/02_03/FP/ks/ks.jpeg
(Above: Stonehenge)

Many archaelogists want you to believe that Stonehenge was a primitive calendar used by the Britons to calculate when the solstices were, but in actuality its some of the last remaining evidence for an ancient alien game of golf. The goal would obviously be to get the ball into the center of Stonehenge to score points. In fact, I propose that the 'craters' on the moon aren't really craters, but the remanents of a few stray balls. This even explains the origins of golf: The British people developed the game watching the aliens play it on the island.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3b/Nazca_monkey.jpg
(Above: Nazca Lines)

Just ask yourself: Who could possibly benefit from these giant figures which aren't fully visible from the ground? The answer is clearly aliens, who likely guided the ancient peoples to draw these so that they might view them as they fly around in their flying saucers. Aliens are the clear answer, though I haven't ruled out the possibility of a 500 foot tall five year old.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e9/Official_portrait_of_Barack_Obama.jpg/440px-Official_portrait_of_Barack_Obama.jpg
(Above: President Barack Obama)

And finally, the greatest peice of evidence to show the proof of aliens. In order to elect Barack Obama as the first black president of the United States of America (USA), aliens used their technology to control the minds of American citizens, primarily minority and youth voters, and manipulated them to vote for Obama. This is clear proof that aliens are, to this day, playing a part in our planet.

Now that you've seen the evidence, you should broaden your mind to the role that aliens have played on our small planet. So now whenever you have a question that can't be easily explained, that doesn't have a clear answer, or if theres ever a shread of doubt in your mind, you can rest in safe assurance that the answer is clearly, undeniably, beyond-a-shadow-of-a-doubt...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz0f657gu31qhvtgno1_400.jpg

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I believe in aliens. Have you ever watched Fox news? Do it and you will wonder where the hell are those weirdos from?

JoshTheBoss
JoshTheBoss
417 posts
Nomad

A new alien mows my lawn every week. I have reasonable suspicion that they have been probing my mom.

acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

Not necessarily "aliens", but Extra Terrestrials. Aliens sounds too juvenile. I believe somewhere, there are microscopic bacteria and amoebas in a different planet, but can that be technically classified as "alien"?

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

but can that be technically classified as "alien"?

Short answer: Yes

Long answer: Anything outside of the defined parameters is alien.

probing

This was the singular claim that made me absolutely sure people were full of it (well, not after the aliens probed them but that's beside the point).

Do people -honestly- think that far more intelligent beings than us would come across the galaxy to stick things up our rear end?
Xavierthe9
Xavierthe9
155 posts
Farmer

If you define "alien" as any other life form, advanced or not, then yes. I do believe in aliens.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

@Mav
I sense that you don't believe in aliens.

The actual explanation:

Pyramids- Tombs for dead people, the Egyptians knew math and could build it

Stonehenge-
Person 1: How gullible do you think people of the future will be?
Person 2: I don't know lets find out by building a circle like thing made of stones and saying aliens told us to.
Person 1: Alright!

Nazca Lines- See Stonehenge just replace the part about building Stonehenge to making lines to form objects.

Obama- None of the smart people want to be president, because they know the job sucks. Lots of Americans are dumb.

Q_File
Q_File
108 posts
Nomad

Pyramids- Tombs for dead people, the Egyptians knew math and could build it

It does seem a bit unusual though that an ancient civilization could cut, transport, and lift every single one of those stones so easily.

I think Giorgio's hair alone is enough proof that aliens exist.
maxlus
maxlus
74 posts
Shepherd

[/quote]Pyramids- Tombs for dead people, the Egyptians knew math and could build it
The stones are too heavy and big i think aliens did it.

Showing 16-30 of 170