ForumsThe TavernWhat Are You Scared Of?

47 6715
hitcher017
hitcher017
62 posts
Nomad

I've got to admit I'm not scared of many things! But maybe you are... Be welcome to share anything you're scared of on this thread!

• 47 Replies
hitcher017
hitcher017
62 posts
Nomad

But This is one of the things I was scared of and that is: My Bedroom Curtains! P.S. I have no idea why!

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

The thing that scares me most is things just jumping out at you. It is more startling then scary. It will make me jump.

Things that scare me is when you here noises that you just cannot place what they would be, or when you see something out of the corner of your eye but when you look there is nothing there.

NarutoAwesomeness28
NarutoAwesomeness28
187 posts
Nomad

Zombies, love, loud noises, money, and evil spirits o.O

JoshTheBoss
JoshTheBoss
417 posts
Nomad

Large groups of anything. Possibly the main reason for my social anxiety.

victor520
victor520
39 posts
Peasant

I am scared of heights, just being really high and looking down is really frightening for me. Like feeling that I am going to fall and hurt myself really badly.

RuiCo
RuiCo
2 posts
Blacksmith

Nothing scares me. I'm a very brave person.

GraySpiritStag
GraySpiritStag
10 posts
Nomad

I'm not particularly afraid of many things, though extreme heights never seem to elude me. My heart fidgets at most heights past a few floors even if I know I'm safe. I hope to one day surpass this phobia, perhaps by hiking up a mountain or free falling.

cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

Just spiders. I haven't ever encountered anything I was really afraid of.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Not much really scares me... Except for spiders (really only when they are above my head, and I cant step on them), lightning (Nothing makes me turn to jelly faster), and heights. These three fears can make me freeze up like an ice cube.

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

here are my phobias

necrophobia-fear of death

hydronecrophobia-fear of downinf

vertigonecrophobia-fear of hhieghtd

aracnaphobia-fear of insects and aracknids

and one i cant name fear of ghosts and spirits

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

Earthquakes, i've been scared of them ever since I was little. I was panic even when I feel a little shake in the ground.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I'm scared of getting your mom pregnant! Ohhh! Yeah.... I'm mature, very mature
I'm scare of heights. Really thats my main fear. It's weird though, Im not scared of roller coasters.....

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Heights. more just like seeing something from really far up.

getting lost in the forest. scary movies. insects( more like just not wanting them). murderers. grudge or exorcist (the most terryifing. hate them so much, like when i go to bed an close my eys, that image pops up and i hate it.)

Soul99
Soul99
91 posts
Farmer

I'm afraid of one thing. Getting old. Watch your friends dying...Not being able of run and play like you did in past. I

hitcher017
hitcher017
62 posts
Nomad

I'm also scared of Twisters and Tornados

Showing 1-15 of 47