ForumsThe TavernWhat Are You Scared Of?

47 6716
hitcher017
hitcher017
62 posts
Nomad

I've got to admit I'm not scared of many things! But maybe you are... Be welcome to share anything you're scared of on this thread!

• 47 Replies
Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

I am really scared of spiders, because one time I was in the car, and I got this weird feeling on my arm. I look down, and there's this huge spider crawling up my arm, and so I freak out and flip it off of my arm. And ever since then, I have had this really bad fear of spiders.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

If I travel back along the branches of my family tree, I will end up in the Gaul era somewhere, so... I guess I'm still scared of the sky falling on my head one day! =)

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

killersup is scared of but one thing on this planet,and that.is to be forgotten.

Xavierthe9
Xavierthe9
155 posts
Farmer

Aracnaphobia and acrophobia. fear of spiders and heights.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Being under a Republican regime, after the next election.

Pegasus16
Pegasus16
48 posts
Nomad

ive always been afraid of radiation poisoning

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

Let's see... Heights... Umm... Heights...

It's kind of hard to think of things I'm afraid of. All I can come up with now is heights... Oh! Extremely fast speeds! When going really fast in a car I'm afraid of crashing, and when on a rollercoaster or other amusement park ride I'm afraid of it breaking and launching me into the air. It would seem fun, actually. For the first five seconds.

DDeath1098
DDeath1098
41 posts
Nomad

i have watched many scary movies so im afraid of the characters coming out of the movies and killing me.

Volltagge
Volltagge
26 posts
Nomad

Haven't found out yet (no kidding :d), but i'm looking forward to it

016Bramble
016Bramble
408 posts
Nomad

I'm afraid of being mutilated, like getting some of my fingers chopped off or something like that. It disgusts me.

Also, anyone who says they aren't afraid of anything really smugly and such is clearly afraid of not being accepted and is very self conscious. That's their fear: rejection. But who isn't afraid of that?

P.S. If you say what I just said isn't true and that you really aren't afraid of anything, what I said is clearly true. Mwahaha!

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I have legitimate Aquaphobia, or the fear of water because I can't swim.

Titan106
Titan106
24 posts
Peasant

mainly wasps and hornets, but also falling from a hieght

Rhodes1013
Rhodes1013
98 posts
Nomad

1)

mainly wasps and hornets

2)scared of heights

3) SLENDERMANfind him on youtube
light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

I am scared of hights, and I also have homophobia, fear of homosexual people. Dont forget spiders, and cockroaches.

greentrev106
greentrev106
179 posts
Shepherd

Salad Fingers, if you don't know who he is, look him up on youtube, after I watched those videos, I wanted to take a bath.

Showing 31-45 of 47