ForumsGamesBest Pokemon game of all time

80 13928
megacooper
megacooper
191 posts
Peasant

Post your favourite Pokemon game of all time here. Give your arguments and explanations, and after every week I will tally up the posts and tell you the positions of your fave Pokemon games.

My favourite is Pokemon Black, because of Reshiram and the cool Pokemon in it.

• 80 Replies
warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

ugh my keyboreds a peice of junk ts = its thir=their tharereigion= this reigon

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

1st Generation - OMG this is amazing!
2nd Generation - This is still amazing...
3rd Generation - Eghh, I like it...
4th Generation - What is this?
5th Generation - This is...HORRIBLE!

BAXA97
BAXA97
2 posts
Bard

I would have to say, as the best pokemon game of all time, pokemon emerald. This is because it combined the originality of the original pokemon with cleverly named new ones, incorporated more modern themes such as the advancement of technology and communication (with the exception of the radio broadcasting tower in gold version), and stopped short of a completely foreign land of aberrant creatures. Once i've looked past the point that the newer versions can never be as significant and personally favorable as yellow and blue versions, I noticed that emerald was well done. I had a lot of fun beating it for the 12th time as I did the first.

Raffy453
Raffy453
21 posts
Peasant

i would have to say Pokemon Black and White cuz thts the only pokemon game i have and played so yea but i want to play the other pokemon games

phendoxia
phendoxia
1 posts
Nomad

Fire red all the way..

johnny9116
johnny9116
13 posts
Nomad

I loved heart gold but only because i spent a lot of time on it and got lots of legendary pokemon.

TangleTalon
TangleTalon
40 posts
Nomad

I love Platinum Soulsilver and Black

Flash7837
Flash7837
4 posts
Nomad

best pokemon game of all time is LEAF GREENN !!!!

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

I agree it is green

thegreatgammersback
thegreatgammersback
22 posts
Blacksmith

nothing is better than the original Blue version hands down

skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

platinum i beat everybody at my school with darkrais dark void!!!!!!!!!!

Twelvegageshoty
Twelvegageshoty
31 posts
Nomad

Yellow, even had the pickachu edition gameboy color with it. So many years ago.. lol

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Yellow. Oh the good old classics. Soulsilver wasn't that bad. It was pretty lengthy. White was so-so. Clearly, it was very short. The new animations/scenes were interesting. But nothing really stood out that much.

jake455
jake455
16 posts
Nomad

Honestly, I think the Unova Region POKEMON are ugly and they look like a total ripoff from the previous games. The Black and White games are AWESOME though. If only they changed the Pokemon...... so.... what I am going to pick is...... POKEMON STADIUM 2!!! EPIC Graphics! Although you will need to have pokemon gold silver or crystal though....

kuffyruff
kuffyruff
207 posts
Jester

Pokemon Emerald was my favorite, so I'm hoping that they remake the 3rd generation games. There's been no evidence of such so far, but I'm hopeful that they will.

5th generation was okay. Letting us choose which Elite Four members we want to fight in any order was a nice change, but the Champion battle was a huge shock.

Showing 46-60 of 80