ForumsThe TavernDo you think UFO's are real?

12 1663
2TheMan
2TheMan
3 posts
Peasant

[b]Here you can post about them!
And so what do you think about them?

• 12 Replies
1zth
1zth
192 posts
Nomad

I saw a bright flash in the sky, it was hovering all over the sky.About 30-40 seconds later there was a bright flash and then it was gone

1zth
1zth
192 posts
Nomad

so... yes i do

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

A UFO is just an unidentified flying object, and there have been some cases where I haven't been able to identify certain flying objects... so yes, I believe they are real.

Now, to say that they're alien spacecrafts is a different story. Just because I can't identify them doesn't mean that they aren't piloted by humans!

botinok
botinok
36 posts
Farmer

If UFO's are real US army corps need to show them some democrazy

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Not alien spacecrafts of course, but most likely spy planes from different countries plotting our doom. That sort of UFO.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

A UFO is just an unidentified flying object, and there have been some cases where I haven't been able to identify certain flying objects... so yes, I believe they are real.
Not alien spacecrafts of course, but most likely spy planes from different countries plotting our doom. That sort of UFO.

Gotta love your guys' sense of humor. Any ways, a UFO isn't something that you can't identify, but it's something no one can identify. I personally believe that, sometime in the future with new technology, we will be able to explain all of this "ghostly" and "alienoid" phenomenon.
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

UFO sightings are generally weather balloons, planes, satellites, experimental rockets/planes/stuff like that. Rods have been identified as insects who appear rod-like due to camera artefacts.

For example the tests of American planes like the B2 Spirit:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ef/B2_silhouette.JPG/220px-B2_silhouette.JPG
or the F-117 Nighthawk
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/bd/USAF_F-117_Nighthawk_formation_%281%29.jpg/220px-USAF_F-117_Nighthawk_formation_%281%29.jpg
have been at the origin of many UFO sightings, especially so-called 'black triangles', simply because people didn't know (couldn't know) what it was they saw.

ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

a UFO as in a alien UFO no, never. Have I seen a Unidentified Flying Object yes, but was it a UFO no. Most of the time it is just a plane or some other object the government may have sent out to collect data. The other slim thing is the people who basically obsess over such things and see them coming out of everything. So to answer the question I think you are asking, have I seen an alien space craft? No. Do I think they are real? No. Have I seen an object flying in the sky that I did not know what it was? Yes.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

If UFO's are real US army corps need to show them some democrazy
of course they're real, U.F.O. Unidentified Flying Object. alliens? no. UFOs? duh

~manly man
RDF4
RDF4
87 posts
Nomad

I have seen one before... four bright yellow diamond lights, one pops up goes away, one pops up goes away, one pops up goes away, and one pops up goes away. so yes.

-R4

CommanderBrenden
CommanderBrenden
709 posts
Nomad

Unidentified.... fat.... Oaf's.... Interesting. Yes i think they are real.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

well i havent really seen any out there so i cant really say they r or not

Showing 1-12 of 12