ForumsThe TavernWould you rather?

21 3721
1zth
1zth
192 posts
Nomad

Die in a plane accident or a car accident?

• 21 Replies
manny132
manny132
41 posts
Peasant

car accident it be faster on a plane u have to go trough the procces of it fallin down etc.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Implying that I can die.

Q_File
Q_File
108 posts
Nomad

If you go down in a plane crash, you see it coming. If you saw a car accident coming, you could avoid it, but you obviously didn't see it. I don't want to see my death coming, so definitely the car accident.

rebaronreturns
rebaronreturns
18 posts
Nomad

have your oxygen tank run empty while scuba diving at the bottom of the ocean or have your parachute malfunction while skydiving?

MrPhoenomenal
MrPhoenomenal
46 posts
Nomad

Parachute Malfunction because you could still land on a safe place and live. If you were swimming, you would have to swim FAST, to reach the top of the ocean.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Either. Which ever one was faster.
have your oxygen tank run empty while scuba diving at the bottom of the ocean or have your parachute malfunction while skydiving?

Parachute malfunction. You have a backup and you can survive without one. If you had your oxygen tank run empty you would not have time to get up and even if you did you would kill yourself by going up too fast.
slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

I think plane, at least I see it coming and have time to see what good things i've done in my life and decide if I lived a good life or not.
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

mm plane
slipsoccer just covinced me to do the same

ChanistheMan
ChanistheMan
11 posts
Nomad

parachure and plane

Volltagge
Volltagge
26 posts
Nomad

Does it really matter car or plane, death is death. True car will be faster. but if falling from plane you have 1-2 minutes (depends on how high the plane was ofc) to feel what it would be to fly, then the inpact with the ground will be as quick death as the car accident.

Boldur
Boldur
52 posts
Nomad

Place accident. Because you see what is coming contrary of car accidents.

MoparGamer
MoparGamer
144 posts
Nomad

Plane accident and Parachute, You'll just die instead of the short time of suffering.

The sickness that can come with rising out of a 100 ft deep of water is deadly enough. Bottom of the ocean You're gone in a few minutes. (after drowning ofc and possibly bursting half your insides from the change in pressure)

Car crashes you only die if its very serious and usually suffer a bit before death.

Thuran
Thuran
71 posts
Peasant

Parachute/Plane.

The Plane would suck upon impact, but if you timed a jump just right, you could leap right b4 it hit the ground and take away impact and possibly survive. in a car as well, but ur thrown from the wreck so fast its not as good as plane...and backup chute.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

but if you timed a jump just right,

That could possibly work, but you have to consider:

1. The plane will more then likely blow up when it hits the ground.

2. If the plane were flying at 30,000 feet altitude, and it started to go straight down, it would be going 947 MPH.... If you tried to jump from that speed, you would still die.
dragonkeeper1
dragonkeeper1
8 posts
Peasant

Plane, so I can jump out and see the beautiful scenery one last time. Assuming I don't get killed by air pressure.

Showing 1-15 of 21