ForumsThe TavernGreat Iphone Apps

11 1917
KrissBoiixP
KrissBoiixP
75 posts
Nomad

#1 NO iphone games please.
#2 NO android apps

If you know any good iphone apps then share it with others and put it down here. There is many good apps that make iphone work better, you should list them all here. Thanks ;D

For iphone games [url=http://armorgames.com/community/thread/9430124/good-iphone-games]

• 11 Replies
KrissBoiixP
KrissBoiixP
75 posts
Nomad

[url=http://www.armorgames.com/community/thread/9430124/good-iphone-games]

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

BBC News App is good. Instagram to upload photos. Dropbox to share files/photos. Viber/Whatsapp for free texts.

DDeath1098
DDeath1098
41 posts
Nomad

asphalt 6

KrissBoiixP
KrissBoiixP
75 posts
Nomad

I use dropbox, it really is good. I use viber all the time. Thanks for the news app, I really need 1. What is asphalt 6 about?

Anyhow thanks mates, keep em coming ;D

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

I use viber all the time.

Whatsapp is much faster, and doesn't take so much time to update, so giving it a shot is worth it I guess.

Lomolomo for taking photos. Also, Skype. You should get Emoji to insert more emoticons into texts if you're that kind of person. Also, a rather nifty app is WallpapersHD, even the free mode offers tons of wallpapers. Lastly, IntervalTimer is a good app if you like to gym.

Cheers~~
KrissBoiixP
KrissBoiixP
75 posts
Nomad

Thanks mate xP. I use skype on computer, but on iphone 4 skype is too slow and takes an hour to load something up. I already have Emoji.
Is whatsapp app only texting or talking to?

Another app is i-nigma (you should have it on ur iphone)

KrissBoiixP
KrissBoiixP
75 posts
Nomad

Can you call with whatsapp app? Skype is really good on computer but lags on my iphone 4 all the time. Emoji is a really great app and i am already using it xD. I will look them all apps up.

You should also try i-nigma wont hurt to have on your iphone or try chrome for iphone I know safari is there but I like chrome more.

Thanks mates and keep em coming.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Dolphin Browser is a lot better than Safari in my Opinion. It has more functionalities than Safari. It looks nicer too.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Flashlight is ok I guess.

Also Appzilla is basically a lot of utilities mixed into one but it's paid.

3D Wallpapers has some cool wallpapers.

Facebook too, if you don't already have it.

VirtualLife
VirtualLife
276 posts
Nomad

Civilization Revolution is really awesome but it's quite pricey. I got it when it was free.

I use Atomic for my browser but the new Chrome is really awesome. I don't really like the safari one...

There's a ton of really awesome apps.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

i would suggest free app daily, you can earn points on that to get games that you normally have to pay for and it will tell you what apps are free that aren't normally, i haven't bought anything yet but i'm pretty sure it works

~manly man

Showing 1-11 of 11