ForumsArt, Music, and WritingCenere's hilarious shenanigans - free tea by the door [locked by request]

249 79811
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Look, I can art too.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/img019.jpg

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/img020-1.jpg
Hydreigon(c)Nintendo, Gamefreak
Kinda my take on it, since I didn't have a ref.
I think I got it wrong.

• 249 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Hmm... Yeah, I don't even...

Anyway, ASC, as always. Fanart of Disney's Fantasia 2000, in this case, Firebird/Mother Nature.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/img076.jpg

One of these days I need to invest in water-resistant paper.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

If you could be bothered you could prep regular paper by soaking it in water and stretching it out over a canvas with some tape for a day beforehand lol.

But then again you still have that assignment to write, amirite :P Cool concept nonetheless

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

If you could be bothered you could prep regular paper by soaking it in water and stretching it out over a canvas with some tape for a day beforehand lol.

I think my main issue is that, to prep anything, I will have to know I am going to use it. I have a lot of different size/quality paper, and I never quite know what I will be drawing on, if I am going to use watercolour pencils or the water colours or just tick to the dry media. Or if the sketch I am making is even going to be good enough to line and colour.
So, to be honest, in this state, I think it would be more worth while to simply have paper already there for when the urge strike, rather than prepare stuff in advance, and not touching water-based mediums at all for the next half a year :/

But then again you still have that assignment to write, amirite :P Cool concept nonetheless

I finished it yesterday and handed it in. Nice feeling, even if the paper wasn't that well written, and apparently no one here on AG thought it would be fun to answer the questions I posted here. Oh well.
I think I could have made it look better, but I was struggling with getting her face right, so when I finally got that to look alright, I just took it from there. She's a fancy character, and Firebird is probably my favourite of the Fantasia 2000 cartoons, so... Fitting the nature theme without including stuff people don't particularly care about. I don't think the alien nature of Sururr would have done well to illustrate the theme, at least.

Anyway, with all this attention, I guess it's a fine time to resign for the year.
Happy holidays to those who celebrate, have a nice week for those who don't.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

apparently no one here on AG thought it would be fun to answer the questions I posted here. Oh well.

What the frap are you talking about? I see no questions that need answering.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

What the frap are you talking about? I see no questions that need answering.

Thread in tavern about bi-linguistics on the internet. It was underwhelming, so I based most of the assignment on my own experiences.
Not the most professional thing that could happen, but when it all comes down to "Yes, exactly what the first dude said", it's not the best research for anything.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Thread in tavern about bi-linguistics on the internet.

Ooooohh. I thought you meant something on this thread. I assumed I was going insane.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Oh no, I would never ask questions in this thread, if I wanted a reply.
This thread has a horrible important-to-reply ratio.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Ahhhh. I am going to miss your pessimism/realism Cen. O and your art.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Well, you can always come back for that at some point. And perhaps that art talk I got the thread opened for.
Who knows.

Showing 241-249 of 249