ForumsThe Tavernrandom dreams

18 4179
warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

have you ever had random dreams share them here

heres mine it was totla drama island chris anouned somthing gwen and treny were in heliecopters they had a huge helicopter fight the broke them everybody had to fix it then just flashes of things like sugar happend

• 18 Replies
Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

I had a dream I had to locate some fellow in space, or something. I remember that I was the bad guy in this situation, and after blowing up the good guy's spacecraft I found out he had escaped. Then he blew up my spacecraft and I woke up shortly after.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

my dream is when a pig was wearing my underwear and i was naked

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

I had a dream where I could control when I died. It was pretty weird and I remember making myself die when I saw my mom die in my dream.

Q_File
Q_File
108 posts
Nomad

My dreams are always about places. Random places. Often they'll be indoor amusement parks, with a log flume or something that I'd want to go on over and over.
I can't complain. My dreams are meaningless but at least they're fun.

NickodemisBoslatine
NickodemisBoslatine
36 posts
Farmer

Imagine having a dream where you and stewie griffin along side you and the first part is where you and him go up on mt. everest in a adaptation of a ski lift and a glass elevator it breaks and we find a cabin with a murderous man and I wake up. Then the next one same thing only this time me and stewie remember who he is and get out of there quick enough only to discover the mt. everest is a huge *** grocery store and I got a job there and I wake up for good after that. Yeah and my dreams are naturally weird I'm taking nothing to induce such strange fever dreams.

phsyco123
phsyco123
64 posts
Nomad

i had a dream were i was in the hunger games with my friends

Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

My weirdest dream, was that I woke up in a mountain cabin alone, and there was a bunch of bears with bloody teeth. It was very frightening, but then I saw this weird bearded gnome trying to cut down a tree with a shovel, and I woke up.

Q_File
Q_File
108 posts
Nomad

I had a dream about Sea World last night. It was pretty cool. Random, since I haven't been to Sea World in years, but still enjoyable.

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

i love how this is running

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Half of my dreams consist of me starring in and directing some random movie that would make no sense in real life. The most recent one was about me and three other guys who just went around to random places and made fun of each other. The place I remember going to was some old fishing dock at night and making a fat joke about one of the other guys (who doesn't exist in the real world).

The rest of the dream is too weird to mention.

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

I had one where my teacher blew up the school with a bazooka.

JoshTheBoss
JoshTheBoss
417 posts
Nomad

Please, for the love of Pizza, everybody stop using the word random to describe an unexpected/abnormal event.

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

@joshtheboss ironicly you aint the boss of anyone

JoshTheBoss
JoshTheBoss
417 posts
Nomad

Which is why I said please.

warriorcats123
warriorcats123