ForumsThe TavernWould you?

12 1832
Soul99
Soul99
91 posts
Farmer

If given the opportunity, would you change your username?

I'd like to. I'd use my steam and favourite username:King of Sorrow.

• 12 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

We will all have the opportunity in AG3.

I would not change mine. It would confuse too many people if I did.

victor520
victor520
39 posts
Peasant

I don't think I would either, since I am fine with my username now. Also I am not sure what I would change it to, if I had the chance.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

i will, it turns out that TheMostManlyMan isn't taken even though it wouldn't let me have that name, unless it's because i didn't confirm it because i lost access to that Email long ago

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

If I wanted a different username, I would have chosen a different username... so no, I don't think I'll ever change it! =)

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

If I wanted a different username, I would have chosen a different username... so no, I don't think I'll ever change it! =)

^this. Why would you make an account with a username you don't want in the first place? If one you want is already taken, you find another one that you want...seems fairly simple to me.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

^this. Why would you make an account with a username you don't want in the first place? If one you want is already taken, you find another one that you want...seems fairly simple to me.

yup. i remember so many people who created more then 5 accounts because they could never decide on their name. i find it really annoying and confusing. we cant SEE you. we know you by your user name and armatar and its not as cool as you think to have a new name.

ive also noticed that when someone changes his avatar or name i see him as a complete different person even though i know its him. it just feels as if the relationship starts all over again. why not just choose a name youd like from the begining?
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

ive also noticed that when someone changes his avatar or name i see him as a complete different person even though i know its him. it just feels as if the relationship starts all over again. why not just choose a name youd like from the begining?

That's basically the reason I'm probably not going to be changing my username in AG3. Also if you've had your username for a long time you might not like it as much anymore and might want something new.
omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

ya i would like to change my name maybe but for what i can think of now it would be

0marz0cc0

with zeros

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

No. I like my username. It was my first choice. So why would I want to change?

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

I've had my name since 08. I was in 6th grade, you really think I would have came up with a user name that I would have liked forever? lol.
cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

I'm fine with mine. I would forget it if I changed it now.

HEAVY_IS_REPLY
HEAVY_IS_REPLY
1 posts
Nomad

NYET!

Showing 1-12 of 12