130 posts
Nomad

i think its going to be good especially with RG3 and Andrew Luck

• 266 Replies
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

And look at that.. The 49ers won as well.. Hahaha. My predictions are on par so far.

Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

That was a verrry exciting game with the Ravens vs. Broncos. Those teams were greatly matched, and I am hella-glad the Ravens won.
My team since I was 9.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

That Broncos-Ravens game was awesome. I was in sheer disbelief when Flacco through that 50 yard pass, completed it, and the touchdown... That's what the NFL is all about.

That hail mary thrown with the game in its waning minutes, that thrill of not knowing if the guy is going to catch it, then that unbelievable completion for the touchdown... I just love football. =D

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Im going with 49ers and Ravens. I think Ill go with the 49ers for the win.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I'm going to say:

49ers 31-28, Falcons may be a bit tired after that game vs Seahawks and if they can barely beat them then the 49ers would be a good challenge for the Falcons.

Ravens 24-21 Scores have been close for these two teams in recent years. Pats did win 23-20, just cause of that dropped pass and missed field goal by the Ravens. This time the situation is different, Ray's career is over, the teams going to put out all they've got on the Pats.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Super Bowl, Ravens vs 49ers, and hoping the Ravens win.

Ahhh you got it reversed man... 49ers for the win!

Kaepernick had a very insane game last Sunday... Hoping he plays again this Sunday as they blow the Falcons... What more can I say xDD
matrixdiscoking
matrixdiscoking
130 posts
Nomad

sorry about that the ravens are gonna win it and rice or lewis will get MVP

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

What did I say guys?

Every single one of my predictions for the playoffs were correct and now it's a Ravens vs 49ers Superbowl. I can't wait.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Oh wait only wrong one I got was the falcons, that ended up losing to the 49ers instead of the seahawks.

But yeah.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I got both of my predictions correct, just not the scores. Harbaugh bowl in two weeks. Go 9ers.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I want the 49ers to win. I have never really liked the Ravens. So go Jim!

For the score. Ughhhh. 27-24 49ers. So with the line being 4.5 right now I would have to go betting on the Ravens. 49ers are the favorites.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Im going with 49ers and Ravens.

Said by me on January 14.
I still say 49ers ftw.
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

I say it'll be Ravens beat Broncos. Pats beat Texans. Ravens Beat Pats, they win AFC.

49ers beat Packers. Seahawks beat Falcons. 49ers Beat Seahawks.

Super Bowl, Ravens vs 49ers, and hoping the Ravens win.

Then again the Broncos could also take it.

Said by me January 9th
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Sourwhatup, why did you emphasis your mistake in guessing? Usually those ones are made smaller, not bolder.

I'm going with the Ravens. They're are gonna stomp the 9er's. Kaepernick iis putting a little too much on the line, running out of the pocket like he does. Kevin Kolb did that same think with the Cardinals and he ended up getting hurt, and ruining their whole season. Kaepernick just might be setting himself up for the same thing.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Kaepernick just might be setting himself up for the same thing.

OK, that sounds great. Then Alex Smith comes in and saves the day. It isn't like Kaepernick is the only good QB the 49ers have.
Showing 196-210 of 266