130 posts
Nomad

i think its going to be good especially with RG3 and Andrew Luck

• 266 Replies
AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

He threw 19 interceptions last year... His accuracy is kind of questionable, you cant blame all those interceptions on his receivers.

I'm not trying to blame all 19 on his receivers, I just specifically remember 3 interceptions that bounced off of his receiver's hands and 2 that came on 4th down with 20 seconds or less on the clock from their own 30. And his accuracy is questionable, I completely agree.

and 6th in total offense

Yeah, Romo led his offense to be 6th in the league, yet most people still say he is terrible. I'm not trying to make a case that Romo is the best QB in the league or anything like that, no way. I'm just trying to prove to all of the skeptics that he is a very good QB
matrixdiscoking
matrixdiscoking
130 posts
Nomad

well Romo is ok but te best QB right now is Peyton Manning
The best RB is AP(Adrian Peterson)
CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE DRAFT

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

well Romo is ok but te best QB right now is Peyton Manning

I know I'm going to stir up a discussion mentioning this, but Tom Brady is the best QB.
AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

I know I'm going to stir up a discussion mentioning this, but Tom Brady is the best QB.

u certainly did stir up a discussion

When I think of who the best QB in the league is, Brady and Peyton are two names that definitely come into my mind right away, but also Rodgers and Brees come into my mind as well. Out of those four, I really can't decide a "best" of them because they are great in different ways.

Brady is an absolute football genius, he knows the game inside and out and can pick apart any defense he sees, and is the safest bet to not give the ball away.

Peyton Manning is the best short ball thrower in the league. He leads long, methodical drives, he scores and takes up a good chunk of time in the process. And for an older guy, he can escape pressure very well.

Brees, plain and simple, most accurate passer in the league, bar none, short medium and long ball he can deliver a pin point accurate throw. He consistently puts up bug yardage numbers and has lead the NFL in that category the past 2 years, if not more.

Rodgers is an incredibly well-rounded QB. Great accuracy, great power, and above all, great mobility. He is the only one of the 4 with the ability to make things happen with his legs, best out of pocket passer.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Oh Jets. Just ditch the entire team while youre at it.
They just released Tebow (who they practically killed) after the draft, so he wonnt be playing soon. At least, not in the Murican league. Wouldnt surprise me if he went to Canada.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Out of those four, I really can't decide a "best" of them because they are great in different ways.

Difficult to really pick out who is the best out of the list you produced... I don't like Brees, since he is playing for the Saints. (Cheaters... Ruined my Cardinals playoff run in 2010.) Rodgers is awesome, Manning is cool, and Brady is amazing. They are all a lot of fun to watch.

Oh Jets. Just ditch the entire team while youre at it.

Man, I feel really bad for the Jets fans... The team needs a whole new coaching staff. They should have been playing Tebow all last year instead of that total failure (I'm not pointing any one person out, but his first name is Mark and his last Sanchez.)
superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

Hey Guys! It's superbobdabest! I'm back!

So where do yall think tebow will land.

matrixdiscoking
matrixdiscoking
130 posts
Nomad

no where he'll be in the free agency for a looooong time before he gets on a team...cuz hes no t that good

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

So where do yall think tebow will land.

After that drama last year with the Jets he's most likely going no where.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

After that drama last year with the Jets he's most likely going no where.

Now is the time for some crummy team like the Browns or the Panthers to sign him and have a good season. He is a good player... Not in the same caliber as Tom Brady, but he still has playoff potential.... Stupid jets, not letting the guy play.
superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

I have a feeling he is moving to Canada.

Showing 256-266 of 266