130 posts
Nomad

i think its going to be good especially with RG3 and Andrew Luck

• 266 Replies
AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

To continue, the main reason I think there will be little to no change in the dominat teams is that a bunch of teams like the Colts and Redskins are going Ito rebuild mode for rg3 and Andrew Luck. And the browns with Trent Richardson. Meanwhile the Patriots and the Niners, two of the leagues dominant teams last year, signed big name receivers like Brandon Lloyd and Mario Manningham, giving opposing defenses more to worry about. Then the Packers still have Rodgers and that dominant receiving corps. And the Saints⦠as long as they have Brees and Graham, they are a force

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

well they are there for a reason. probably bad coaching or lack of talent. that can only last for so long. eventually they will get a better coach, and being a bad team means they will get to go early in the draft.

you go make a football team
and go try to beat the chargers and see who will win
then make your point

What you guys are saying is true. right now the league and playoffs are dominated by a few teams. but im just telling you the NFL won't do anything about, The teams will, The giants aren't going to be the best team in the NFC East forever. The eagles have the talent to be better than them they just need to get it together.
Its the same with the jets. If they can work everything out i could see them winning their division. Instead of the Pats.

i agree with the point that they wont be at the top 4 ever
it just takes a while for that to happen
but im just saying the should do something about it
but i agree the y probaly wont

Okay let's put the negative energy behind us. This thread isn't for saying someone knows more than someone, let's just debate more on the NFL and not attack each other. I for one am happy we finally have some disagreement in this. Thanks XVERB for bringing a different opinion to the discussion

agreed
and that is the point of the forums DEBATE!!! =)

oh didyou guys hear that brett farve is coach for a football team now
i don't know what lvl
AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

Yeah I saw that on sports center like 5 minutes ago

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

you go make a football team
and go try to beat the chargers and see who will win
then make your point

i just said the reasons that a team would be bad. i didn't say i could do it. but teams aren't bad when they have a good coach and a bunch of good players haha.

brett farve needs to leave the spotlight for a while. i think the, not being able to leave football, deal is still to fresh in our minds to take him seriously. although i could see him making a decent coach.
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
891 posts
Nomad

oh didyou guys hear that brett farve is coach for a football team now

Technically he's just an OC, but yeah I saw that.
although i could see him making a decent coach.

Yeah. He was a good QB, but kinda ruined his name since he kept coming out of Retirement. I think he'll be good.

I think the 'Skins will be better than a lot of people are predicting. I think they go 7-9. RG3 is really athletic and they are going to be really good in a few years ,I think.
I hope the Cardinals can be really good next year, but I don't see it happening, unless Kolb can straighten out his head and reduce the number of sacks. We have a good Defense with Cambell and Dockett on our D-Line, a consistent corps of LBs, and Patrick Peterson should be even better next year. Put William Gay across from him and Jamell Flemings taking turns with Greg Toler, and that should be good. Adrian Wilson is an explosive safety so He should hit hard. Our offense would be good, if we had decent QBs. Wells, and Ryan Williams in the backfield, Fitz, Floyd, Roberts, and Doucet at recieving, Jeff King and Heaps at TE. Our real ? are at O-line and QB.

I think Packers go Undefeated and Patriots go 14-2 with losses to the Texans and Ravens. But it's hard to tell at this point. I'm just really excited for football to come back.
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
891 posts
Nomad

losses to the Texans

I meant Titans, my brother was distracting me.
And Sorry for the double post.
AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

I also think that the Packers could go undefeated, as well as the patriots. And Favre could be a good coach. Someone with so much knowledge and experience can only benefit a team of any level

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

Yeah I saw that on sports center like 5 minutes ago

thats where i heard it too

i just said the reasons that a team would be bad. i didn't say i could do it. but teams aren't bad when they have a good coach and a bunch of good players haha.

well duh
but these players are still good
just give em a chance and you will see how good they really are

I meant Titans, my brother was distracting me.
And Sorry for the double post.

no you didn't
you meant texans
the patriots can beat the titans but not the texans

I also think that the Packers could go undefeated, as well as the patriots. And Favre could be a good coach. Someone with so much knowledge and experience can only benefit a team of any level

im not so sure if the packers can go undeafeted
i predict 1 loss maybe 2 depending on injures
XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

I highly doubt the packers will go undefeated. I haven't seen them play yet but i just don't think it will happen. Its really uncommon.

They have to play the Lions and the Bears two times and i think they will lose at least one of those.

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

i agree
i know that rodgers is more expirienced
its just the packers offensive line is getting weak
that can really affect rodgers

OH AND GUESS WHAT EVERYONE

THIS IS THE 100TH COMMENT FOR THIS FORUM

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

what happened to this forum

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I highly doubt the packers will go undefeated. I haven't seen them play yet but i just don't think it will happen. Its really uncommon.

I thought their defense would be better last year. But they just really slumped. Yeah, it's very unlikely that they'll go undefeated. There's going to be more competition this season.
XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

I thought their defense would be better last year. But they just really slumped. Yeah, it's very unlikely that they'll go undefeated. There's going to be more competition this season.

Yeah the other teams will be better this year and they will all be ready for the Packers. I'm sure at least one team has them figured out.
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
891 posts
Nomad

I'm sure at least one team has them figured out.
Have You looked at their schedule? At home they play Bears, Lions, Vikings, Cardinals,9ers, Saints, Jags, and Titans.
Away: Chicago, Detroit, Minnesota,Rams,Seahawks,Giants,Texans,Colts.

They only teams that might have them are the 9ers, Bears, and Lions. I don't think the Texans are up to their caliber, the Giants won't have a good reg. season again, The Saints have a chance after watching the game yesterday, but I really don't see it happening. It'll be a good game, but I think the Packers will pull out.
Cards suck, Rams Suck, Seachickens are terrible, Colts have a rookie QB, and Jags are gonna suck, calling it now.

what happened to this forum

IDK I was wondering that too.
There's going to be more competition this season

Yeah I agree. A lot of good games are coming. The schedules are good.
gman144
gman144
156 posts
Blacksmith

broncos will rule with peyton

Showing 91-105 of 266