ForumsThe TavernWhats annoying to you ?

35 4861
ethan3300
ethan3300
100 posts
Shepherd

You must post post what is annoying to you and why it is.
To me it is hipsters because they act all stupid and stuff

• 35 Replies
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

People who join Armor Games, say they're going to be active, and then leave after 3 days.

Q_File
Q_File
108 posts
Nomad

People who say they're good at games like Monopoly or Candyland. You can't be good at those games, they're based on luck.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Small talk like "what's up" and "how are you".

Also people who don't think I'm a monopoly master.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

me not annoying people when im trying to annoy them. Its annoying

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

My little brothers, and my sister sometimes. People who think they know EVERYTHING. Rude people, who think they made everything good in their lives happen themselves. When I don't know what to say, but I don't want to end the Conversation.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Nothing annoys me more that people who try to be politically correct and then correct others when they use &quotolitically incorrect" terminology.

They try and make it look like they're the better person, but in reality, all they're doing is proving to the rest of us that they're insecure about their own beliefs.

DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

Small talk like "what's up" and "how are you".

I hate that. Sometimes just to screw with people I give them too much information so they won't ask any more questions. They don't know who they're small talking with.
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

I'm really annoyed when I do something as hard and good as I can, but everybody says I've done nothing. That's annoying.

beckitten27
beckitten27
336 posts
Peasant

My brother is so annoying sometimes.

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Nothing annoys me more that people who try to be politically correct and then correct others when they use &quotolitically incorrect" terminology.

Agreed.

Besides that though, it's when my friends turn my chess pieces 30 degrees in either direction just to watch me to correct it.
JoshTheBoss
JoshTheBoss
417 posts
Nomad

To me it is hipsters because they act all stupid and stuff

You kidding me? They're doing that now? I was acting all stupid and stuff way before they were doing it.
zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

my family sometimes...and idiots who blather on about something they know absolutely nothing about.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

People who say they're good at games like Monopoly

Are you implying that I am not a financial genius?

Nothing usually bothers my except for three things:

1. I hate it when someone implies that I am not a financial genius.

2. When you make a joke, and someone tries to improve on it right away, and it's not very funny.

3. When you're on the phone, and ask people to be quiet, and no one is.
Pegasus16
Pegasus16
48 posts
Nomad

When you say something quietly and the people ask you what you said, so you say it again but theyre not paying attention, so they get mad and start yelling at you to be louder, so you say it louder but they dont hear it over there yelling......this used to happen to me a lot:P

Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

When I don't eat enough fiber, and it comes back to haunt me.

Always eat plenty of fiber. That's the best life advice I can give.

Showing 1-15 of 35