ForumsThe TavernWhats annoying to you ?

35 4862
ethan3300
ethan3300
100 posts
Shepherd

You must post post what is annoying to you and why it is.
To me it is hipsters because they act all stupid and stuff

• 35 Replies
NarutoAwesomeness28
NarutoAwesomeness28
187 posts
Nomad

My little brother and ignorant people.

mikemaxgames
mikemaxgames
17 posts
Nomad

Lauren Comia is really annoying she is ugly PEEE YOU!

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

You know what else I find annoying? When people mention people you've never heard of and then you have to go and look them up just to see what they're talking about.

cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

People in general annoy me. Their stupidity, idiocy, and ignorance. I know that not all people are like that, but those that are annoy me greatly.

Boldur
Boldur
52 posts
Nomad

What's annoying to me? The school. There is just physical education which is not boring.

DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

People who try and smell like anything. I don't like to be able to smell anyone for any reason, whether it's body stench or something they put on to 'enhance' their scent. Disgusting.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

I'm annoyed by analog clocks... I cannot sleep if there is one in the same room as I'm trying to fall asleep in!

I also cannot stand office environments! But what's to like about an office environment? If I had to work in one, no joke, I would vomit every hour I had to spend in a cubicle!

MasterMor
MasterMor
40 posts
Shepherd

first of all i'd like to point out that more than one thing annoys me, but on of the biggest is my sister. lets say i'm on the computer on facebook or 9gag and my sister comes and starts looking at everything and ask me questions like "what's that?" "what does that do?" can u explain that to me?". no matter how many times i tell her to stop looking at my stuff and leave me alone, she always comes back within 10 minutes.

MasterMor
MasterMor
40 posts
Shepherd

@Skeleton_Pilot i completely agree with you about the analog clocks

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I thought of two more things that really annoy me.

1) Cyclists. I hate people who bike everywhere. They don't stop at stop signs, they take up lane space and they're too slow for the road. I almost t-boned one today because he didn't stop at a stop sign after I had already started moving. Idiot wasn't even wearing a helmet.

2) Andy Samberg. I don't know what it is people see in him, but that man is nowhere near funny. He tries so hard and ends up dramatically overdoing everything. You couldn't pay me to watch any of the movies he's in.

Volltagge
Volltagge
26 posts
Nomad

I'm annoyed when I try to explain something to someone the simplest way I can and in the end they still dont get what I'm talking about. Thats like needles piercing my brain ...

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

humans they are SO anoying and the jurmald race they are 3 feet high they talk super fast are mad at you when you dont get what they said hers one conversation i had with one
jurmald:hiithinkyoulookcool
me: what
jurmald: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryoustupiduglylittlefreaklearnjalingsometimewillyahyoustupidovergrownytoga
me;got to go

a ytoga is basicly a lizard jalingsom is the interglactic laguage the words it spoke were different but to trnslate them to english i had to chage most of them

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,467 posts
Nomad

Obviously annoying people, behind them are arrogant people. Oh yeah, and people who can't spell or use correct grammar, even when they are in high school already.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I'm annoyed by analog clocks... I cannot sleep if there is one in the same room as I'm trying to fall asleep in!

then you'll REALLY not like my projection clock its an analog clock that also projects time. Its bright but i sleep fine
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

1) Cyclists. I hate people who bike everywhere. They don't stop at stop signs, they take up lane space and they're too slow for the road. I almost t-boned one today because he didn't stop at a stop sign after I had already started moving. Idiot wasn't even wearing a helmet.

I'm a cyclist so I'll have to beat you up for saying that! >
The drivers are the dangerous ones, they cut me all the time thinking I'm too slow and If I didn't have good reflex I would be dead by now. These morons are always busy on their cellphones while driving or texting, jeesus look where you're going!

2) Andy Samberg. I don't know what it is people see in him, but that man is nowhere near funny. He tries so hard and ends up dramatically overdoing everything. You couldn't pay me to watch any of the movies he's in.

Okay I won't beat you up because I hate him too. He's one of those who makes SNL boring.
Showing 16-30 of 35