ForumsGamesExit Path Race Tournament

65 14358
KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

Hello everyone,

I have this idea for a long time now. After the release of EP2, lot of people have stopped to play because they were disapointed. Some of us found a refuge in yck's version of EP. But once more, there was a &quotolemic" about the elitism of people and the insane difficulty of custom levels (who are not race levels anymore, for the most part).
The community of Exit Path is actually split and that's why I'm making a little tournament about RACE

For practical reasons (edit message/updates, hide text system because, ~8000 caracter for each level code would be annoying here), I'll use the Level Makers of Exit Path Forum to share the list of levels you might play while the tournament and the list of peeps participating... Link here

I'll make groups of 2-4 runners randomly with dices (This will depend of the number of peeps who want to play). You will have to meet on yck's version at the date settled. The levels will be picked from a list who contains "best" race levels (Uniplayer levels, John's multi levels, yck's and some customs (made for race on purpose)). Once more I'll use dices to pick level randomly (that means you may not play all the levels in list...).
The first to get 5 wins go to next part of the tournament. We'll do that until it remains only one, the winner :]
In the case of someone wouldn't be there at the right time, he would have an other chance to run with the next room. An arbiter will be spectating in each rooms to prevent any problems (cheats ? o.o)

This tournament is made for fun and to try to "reunite" the community. Any behavior who wouldn't be fair-play will cause an elimination.
The Tournament is actually settled ~25 August. A more specific date will be given soon.

If you want to register for it, leave a message here or on the link above with the name of your account. And if you have any questions, ask them ofc

Thanks.

~KK

• 65 Replies
StarWarsFreak97
StarWarsFreak97
1 posts
Nomad

Great idea! I love it and may join...

Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

I have another question. So if you're trying to promote fair play in the tournament, does that mean no one is allowed to use the shortcuts in levels like Marathon and Crossroads?

STIXoNoSTONES
STIXoNoSTONES
2 posts
Nomad

I would like to join

Zenzational
Zenzational
61 posts
Nomad

I have another question. So if you're trying to promote fair play in the tournament, does that mean no one is allowed to use the shortcuts in levels like Marathon and Crossroads?

What kind of question is this? You can use all the shortcuts you want. Isn't that what racing is about, finding the fastest route and outrunning the others? And I think almost everyone knows shortcuts. If you don't I suggest people play more :P
KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

We have now 19 runners ! I hope we will be 30 runners at least (maybe I'm dreaming too much :P)

Like said Zen, you can use ALL the shortcuts, especially, if you hope to win
By fair-play, I just mean that I don't want people arguing/insulting each others for dumb things. There's a lot of people who have a "bad" behavior on EP... Take it easy, it's just a game x)
AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

I'll sign up

LichtDesZorns
LichtDesZorns
16 posts
Nomad

I suppose I'll join...Give something back for the fail clan war.

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

Since not much people check the other forum (from what I read and "heard" on EP), I post the actual list of runners here :

RUNNERS:

- AngelOfDemon
- Cpt0bvious
- Creo07
- Darwin37 (banned from AG... play as a guest)
- Dragon144
- DaughterOfJuno
- Giorgos619
- Kreitmaker
- KrissKhan
- LichtDesZorns
- MagicTales
- Malkoir
- Nabbit
- Ninhlun99
- Sharkyozi
- Silvan
- StarWarsFreak97
- StixoNoSTONES
- TheTroller
- Xakaze
- Zenzational

I hope I didn't forget someone x'

TheNoobness
TheNoobness
1 posts
Nomad

Ooo a tournament! Can I be in it please?

Zenzational
Zenzational
61 posts
Nomad

Does signup ever close?It'd be a pain in the neck if we had last minute entries...

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

I'll close entries the 23th I think, maybe a bit earlier. Makes rooms will be fast. I don't choose, dices and fate do :P

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

Kriss, are the levels from EP1 and EP2 or just one of the games?

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

Only from EP1 :O we can't play EP2 levels, even on yck's x)
But some guys try to make levels that look like some from EP2. But it's hard :P

vigivigi01
vigivigi01
3 posts
Nomad

Hi Kriss great thing you are doing
Join me also
Account name: vigivigi01

vigivigi01
vigivigi01
3 posts
Nomad