ForumsThe TavernYour exotic poop story

51 10015
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Ever had weird poop before tell ur story here

My mom once gave me a cup cake with blue frosting on it then i went to the bathroom and my poop was blue

• 51 Replies
jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

bumping this thread up because of my amazing poop list

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

This happened to my dog NOT me.

my dog ate rice, his poop had little flakes in it

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

this is pretty gross
This was also to my dog

i took her to the beach and she drank some seawater. the next thing i know shes pooping like a shotgun. it was spraying projectiles all over the beach it took a garbage bag to pick it all up

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

i ounce had stringy red poop that was dusgusting in every posible way. jt25, is that classified as rainbow poop?

lozerfac3
lozerfac3
978 posts
Farmer

My brother once had a poop that looked like a palm tree. the leaves were green and the trunk was brown.

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

ounce had stringy red poop that was dusgusting in every posible way. jt25, is that classified as rainbow poop?

thats i dont know read the list.

I have been having river poop. i poop faster than i pee and it comes out in rivers. it is not fun
Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

Woops i did the quote wrong

i poop faster than i pee and it comes out in rivers.

Sounds like diarrhea to me....

One time I pooped a one and a half foot long turd. It plugged the toilet pretty bad.
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I have had weird poop moments. None that I will discuss though, thats a bit...... weird.

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I've had orange, blue, red, and even green poop before. kinda random.

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

One time when I was in first grade, my golden retriever puppy ate a long, black dress sock. We were scooping poop out in the yard and found a long, disgusting, wrinkled turd. It turned out to be one of my dad's socks.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

green poop before

It sounds pretty weird but green is acctually one of the natural colors of poop.

Then again it matters what type.
jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

this thread is back lol but i still have no more to add

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

White poop. It was pretty interest. Thank you barium, at least you gave me something interesting to post about.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Weird topic lol...

I once got green after having tortilla chips dyed black... I dunno why it was green though.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

When I was younger, I used to spend 18 hours playing a game and eating chips. One day, I needed to poop badly but I was constipated so I ended up spending 45 minutes on the toilet bowl and my poop was as big and as a large as a tomato juice can. I felt like I was ***** by a giant dude! :O

Showing 31-45 of 51