ForumsSupport Forum[Necro] Links redirecting to shock site

87 23261
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Going to Freakenstein's page and page 70 in Tacky's thread in the AMW is redirecting me to a shock site. I asked several people and it's happening to them as well. On Firefox it prevents you from being redirected, but if you're using other browsers they may not prevent it.

What's going on?

• 87 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Blame it on the CTers -_- I haven't been there in the last week, but I can't imagine them doing something like this, especially with a mod in their midst.

With a username like Impossumble and Possum showing up at the Xat chat I frequent, yes, and because SirNoob was asking for usernames and when he got them those accounts were attacked.
acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

So, would banning them do anything? Maybe an IP one? Is talking about it most likely gonna lead US to hacks?

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

lol, I sure got embarrassed when I saw that, my parents where in the same room :X

Zeekay980
Zeekay980
1 posts
Nomad

Conartists page links to a site I learned a long time ago not to visit. I am using firefox though.

GhostOfPain
GhostOfPain
97 posts
Nomad

Go to your Control Panel and disable and enable your Profile Comments.
The flash should cancel it out then.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

Impossumble and Possum showing up at the Xat chat I frequent, yes, and because SirNoob was asking for usernames and when he got them those accounts were attacked.

Pics or it didn't happen.

I think this is fun.
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

When a shock site pops up on your screen, first thought isn't exactly "Let's take a picture of this!" It's more of "HOLY ****!" especially when you're half awake on a gaming site's forums.

I thought HTML was a terrible idea, guess what?
waluigi
waluigi
1,948 posts
Shepherd

With a username like Impossumble and Possum showing up at the Xat chat I frequent, yes, and because SirNoob was asking for usernames and when he got them those accounts were attacked.

I had forgotten Possum. Only one I could see doing this. And SirNoob I hadn't expected because I hadn't seen him for a while.
They got me before I showed up on CT again. -_-
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

When a shock site pops up on your screen, first thought isn't exactly "Let's take a picture of this!" It's more of "HOLY ****!" especially when you're half awake on a gaming site's forums.

He doesn't want pics of the site; he wants some proof that the mentioned users are guilty.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

Gantic's appears to be fine now, but Freakenstein's is now a Rick Roll.

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

He doesn't want pics of the site; he wants some proof that the mentioned users are guilty.

Oh well in the "Is Homosexuality Right or Wrong?" thread Kasic found some evidence of rick roll music playing in the background of page 53.

Evidence

You might have to scroll down a bit.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

No pictures, as I don't keep track of every conversation, but the proof is at those two Xat chats. I'm sure they're talking about it, or at least they were yesterday, you can even ask them and I'm sure they'll talk about it. It's no coincidence that Impossumble/whatever other accounts he had was mainly commenting on the profiles of CTers/former CTers. SirNoob also mentioned he got a two week ban from the site. I wonder why since he hasn't shown any profile activity in a while? You know already.

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Evidence

That is absolute ********. The whole page has been deleted. Just ask Kasic about it. I'm done looking like an idiot today.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

i have a pic :3

i have no idea how to post it but im sure that if you want it ill find a way. btw. i personally dont think that YOU need a proof do you?
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

If we wan't someone to do something, maybe.

All I know is that you first put it on an image hosting site. After that, I have no idea.

Showing 16-30 of 87