ForumsGamesDumbest ways to die in video games.

133 24169
XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

If this is already a topic sorry... i didn't look very hard. if not,
Post the cheapest ways you have died in video games

here's mine

Im playing Grand Theft Auto and i had just finished a mission. I had very little life left and as soon as i get out of my car i am hit by a truck... and i died.

have fun don't spam

• 133 Replies
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

This is dumb, on my part.

I was playing Dead Island one day and decided to go for achievements. One such achievement was to get 15 kills with a hammer without getting injured. I was doing quite well. I popped around corners, get the drop on them, kill them before they could hit back. Near the end of the 15 I swung around a corner, brought the hammer down into a zombie's skull, and took out all it's health. Only in the split second I was swinging did I realize I had hit a suicide zombie. And it exploded. Killing me. No achievement.

JohnsBiggestFan
JohnsBiggestFan
97 posts
Nomad

I was playing Hitman Blood Money waiting for the actor to get executed and the moment he was everybody shot at me killing me almost instantly.

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

I was playin Halo 3 and this guy was driving a mongoose and I killed him and the mongoose exploded and sent his body flying straight up. As I was walking away his dead body landed on me and killed me

PowerOfSauce
PowerOfSauce
502 posts
Shepherd

I was playing League of Legends with some bros, and I was trolling with AP Shen several months ago before he got buffed. My friend was playing Nidalee and he was getting chased by an enemy Nidalee, and I ulted him, which made me teleport to his side after a few seconds. The enemy Nidalee was AP and threw a spear at my friend. The very moment I teleported in, the spear hit me instantly and I died.

Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

Accidently stepping off a cliff.

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

Accidently stepping off a cliff.

care to explain what game? what exactly happened? id rather you give more in depth answers so this thread doesn't get locked

thanks.
jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

Call of duty black ops i was playing search and destroy on the mountain level i was defending the bomb and to get a better shot i fell off the cliff.

In modern warfare 1 a guy was using a car for cover to snipe people so i blew up the car.

Also in mw i called in an airstrike hit a guys claymore and killed him with the claymore.

mw3 i got a double kill by hitting a guy with a care package marker and then the care package dropped on his buddy.

conduit 2 i used the sniper that sees through walls i one shot one killed a guy who was teebagging my dead body

colony101
colony101
44 posts
Shepherd

On red dead redemption undead nightmare, I was going to a town on my horse next to a cliff I fell...

keeton52
keeton52
928 posts
Nomad

I was playing Skyrim. Only Level 12. Saw some Giants and thought: "Hey, Im playing on easy. I should be able to take them." I became the first astronaut on Tamriel.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Mw3, aground, s and d, final round, spawned in, took a step back...... And fell off the cliff

Also mw3, I threw my c4 at someone on the other team but it bounced off him and flew back at me. I didn't relize this and blew myself up....

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,764 posts
Chamberlain

well i didn't do this but i saw a video that i got from a link in the call of duty forums and it was this guy who threw C4 at an enemy jug and it bounced off the shield on his back and he blew it up about a second later and killed himself

~Manly Man

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

I had been playing agianst a boss for 2 hours straight because the was only one way to finish it off and i kept screwing it up, I had about 10 hp left (out of 840) and I finally finished off the boss and fell RIGHT onto a flying weapon the boss released before I finished him and it killed me.

SenorCactus
SenorCactus
22 posts
Nomad

Being beat to death by mascots in Saints Row was probably the most ridiculous death I have ever experienced in a video game.

acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

After beating several enemies in the final stage of a Skyrim dungeon, I beat the multiple bosses, but had minimum health left. I didn't use restoration an just waited it off. I go down the exit hall and see the chest with all the precious gems. Opening it set off a trap of spikes. I got my crap and got out of there. All safe? No. I run into a magic trap on the ground that blows me up to sparks. I started over in rage.

greenpingasface
greenpingasface
3 posts
Nomad

to me it's when I was playing just cause 2, I was using a parachute to jump off a high building, THEN a frickin' car ran over me NOOOOOOOoo!!!

Showing 1-15 of 133