Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Dumbest ways to die in video games.

Posted Aug 6, '12 at 11:46pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,486 posts

Playing Jak and Daxter...I was jumping across a gap and meant to use the spin attack (which gives you a little more airtime) and instead I clicked the punch attack (which while in air...does like a dive punch)...so instead of clearing the jump I dive into the gap and die

Posted Aug 7, '12 at 9:13am

De1ta

De1ta

10 posts

MW3:
Got a Juggernaut suit, called in a care package...the care package (Predator Missile) fell on me, killing me instantly, and letting the other team get the Predator.  -_-

Mass Effect 3 (Multiplayer):
Was playing as my Salarian Engineer, putting down my decoy everywhere, then out of the blue a Banshee appears and takes down all my shields.  So, as I start running, I get about twenty feet away then get magnet grabbed by the Banshee and insta-killed.  From twenty feet away.

Posted Aug 7, '12 at 2:52pm

Oakesy

Oakesy

16 posts

Any game

Giving you! Unill then, you never die!

Posted Aug 8, '12 at 9:03am

alexandrica

alexandrica

82 posts

in world of warcraft cataclysm i noticed vortex in a lake and i jumped in.strangley the lake didn't stop my fall and i died.

-Alexandrica the archer-

Posted Aug 8, '12 at 10:11pm

Plumpkins

Plumpkins

10 posts

mw3 hardhat tdm respawned and ran right to some lit barrells

Posted Aug 8, '12 at 11:28pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,494 posts

I was playing Black Ops and SnD. As the last alive, I knew where the enemy was so I decide to flank him jumped off the building (I thought there was a platform below me, but I saw a cliff (Summit).

Posted Aug 9, '12 at 2:17am

psychoraven

psychoraven

305 posts

falling of a cliff while strafing -_-

Posted Aug 9, '12 at 2:01pm

blackwolf777

blackwolf777

7 posts

I was playing Halo: Reach on the three'd misson and i parked the jeep right next to a fuel tank and my partner decided to blow up the fuel tank makeing the jeep fly right into my face killing me. I saw it all happen too. (I do not consider the begining video a mission).

Posted Aug 10, '12 at 6:14pm

kevin8ye

kevin8ye

514 posts

when you spawn right next to turret

Posted Aug 11, '12 at 7:19am

TheZanmato

TheZanmato

112 posts

I was playing Hitman Blood Money waiting for the actor to get executed and the moment he was everybody shot at me killing me almost instantly.

THIS SUCKS! >.

Reply to Dumbest ways to die in video games.

You must be logged in to post a reply!