ForumsGamesDumbest ways to die in video games.

133 24176
XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

If this is already a topic sorry... i didn't look very hard. if not,
Post the cheapest ways you have died in video games

here's mine

Im playing Grand Theft Auto and i had just finished a mission. I had very little life left and as soon as i get out of my car i am hit by a truck... and i died.

have fun don't spam

• 133 Replies
AndirFerner
AndirFerner
11 posts
Blacksmith

the worst way to die is to starve for a path locked bug

ArtyWng
ArtyWng
167 posts
Nomad

I was playing Gangstar: Rio. I got chased by the cops and jumped in the water while on low health and the chase ended. Then, I got hit by a bullet!

theme1337
theme1337
23 posts
Nomad

i was playing infamous and once i randomly glitched though the floor. nuff said.

toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

one of my friends was playing mw3 i think and he was at last stand and he shot a snipper rifle no scope and killed three ppl XD

ComradeWolf
ComradeWolf
358 posts
Nomad

Dumbest way to die in a video game for me, I played the old Prince of Persia games (the arcade one) and using the sand to revert time was a mechanic. Now picture this. You fall off a cliff in a game, your character's body hitting rocks traps etc. and you revert time, but you can only revert to a certain amount. I get to the max point and it reverted to me falling off the cliff, and I had more or less, an instant replay of my death.

Oh, and in Metal Gear Solid 2, knocking the Japanese model pictures on the lockers, during the tanker missions with Snake alerts the guards, and if your actually playing like a man and playing a non weak difficulty, such as hard or extreme, or even normal, then you know your chances are slim. Just like those models.. erhm.

SniperBullet
SniperBullet
40 posts
Peasant

battlefield 3:

i was playing with my 2 friends. I was sniping with 1 of my friends and my other friend was somewhere else. after a few minutes we both randomly die. after a few minutes of my friend that we couldnt find who was laughing so hard, he then tells us what he did. lets just say he got in a jeep, started charging at us, and then he got out of the jeep and we died.

alexandrica
alexandrica
100 posts
Nomad

i was playing a game like WOW, Skyrim etc. and there you "can fall of the world".i killed a creep from one shot (i was an archer) and after i looted it i noticed that i was very close to the edge so i tryed to climb up a very small bumb and get away from the adge.even the bump was small it was very abrupt and instead getting over it i slided down and fall.the samething almost happened after 2 days but with bigger bumbs and this time i was careful and just almost died.

-Alexandrica the archer-

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

assassins creed after you sync the viewpoint I failed and didn't "jump" properly and landed just a bit away from the haystack, I died..

Foli123
Foli123
8 posts
Peasant

If you wanna feel like an idiot when you die, just play super mario...

Vex_Rabbit
Vex_Rabbit
13 posts
Nomad

Sleeping Dogs:

Just finished a mission where you chase this guy down and put him in a boot (Managed no spoilers Yes! :3) Pulled into the alley where the undercover HQ is. Went to drive into the garage, Tapped the side of the garage and the car flew up in the air bounced off a nearby building and explodes. **** you Broken Physics >:I

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

once, in pacman, i ate dos, and
lol joking.

I was playing oblivion {a great game!}.
it was a fierce battle between me and a deer. i close him up on a cliff. then i said to myself "lets not waste arrows. just charge at him with your giant manly battle axe! as i charge, i notice that i still had a boost for speed. i became the first geologist oof tamriel, as the world just crashed when my budy just, i dont know, got under the ground or something. had to restart the game

oh and in crisis, i was shooting some Guided missile. then i saw a chicken next to me. i aimed at her, just to watch her closely. first time i saw a chicken at crisis. that i realized the rocket didnt hit the targets yet. the new target was the chicken. in a blink of an eye, 6 rockets just blew me up. it was like an air strike.

oh oh last one, whic is a little traumatic for me - in crisis too.
i start the game, eager and happy since i got the game after hard work for it. i parrasute, getting in the sea. my cmmander yell at me "swim to the shore!". i say to myself "hah, i will swim to the gathering point, its faster!. then i hear prophet, the commander - "beware nomad {me}. there are sharks in the water". bahh, sharks. i wear a nano-suit! it can stop bullits! i will eat sharkes for breakfast!. i keep swimming, its realy dark, so i say to myself, lets turn the night vision on! i heared some noises behind me. as i look back, i see teh most gigantic share i ever saw, in white and green, open his jaw and Naaaam! i screamed like a little girl, my neighboor run in to see what happen. it was so emmberesing....
since then im affradi to swim deap in the ocean. mostly i remmeber that when i am deep in the ocean, so i freak out and swim like a maniac to the shore, scared like hell.
Always trust your game mentors!

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

In tf2 getting jammed into a wall by the tank in MvM and being killed its so annoying because you can stand in front of it and it wont kill you it will push you backwards but if it pushes you into something you die.

JCCOOL
JCCOOL
63 posts
Nomad

i was playing black ops and i threw a tomahaw at a some guy online and he moved it bounced off the wall and it came back and killed me.( I was last in search & Destroy ) We were tying 3-3 too, i got loads of hate mail for a while !

thejax123
thejax123
45 posts
Nomad

The cliche you just beated a boss and get killed by an ennemy when you have low health.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

lets just say he got in a jeep, started charging at us, and then he got out of the jeep and we died.

How did you not notice a jeep charging toward you? O.o

Reminds me of a death I've had many-a-times where I try to jump over something charging at me and I time the jump too early and...well you can figure out the rest
Showing 76-90 of 133