ForumsForum GamesTyloria zombie infestation.

244 15398
evilsweetblock
offline
evilsweetblock
2,645 posts
3,440

The zombie apocalypse started earlier than it shouldve. You are in a house, Severly wounded but the zombies have left you alone.... for now. So what shall you do now?

Char. Sheet
Name:
Age:1-200
Health: 35/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 0/100
Weapons:
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 1x crackers
Ammo:
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 1/100
Speechcraft: 1/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1

You are in a house.The kitchen has'ent been scavenged yet, but either has the basement, living room, or bedroom.... Chose to search 1 of the 4.

  • 244 Replies
evilsweetblock
offline
evilsweetblock
2,645 posts
3,440

Name: Axinger
Age: 19
Health: 400/400
Armor: 100/100
XP 0/100
Weapons: MarkXV Pistol (175/900) M-Grade Shock rifle (20/40) M-Grade Skinner.
Inventory: 3x MRE
Status:
Noteriety: +15
Squad Size: 5
5x Super soilders 400/400, 800/800, 50/200, 1000/1000, 500/500
Ammo: 1500 Mark ammo 60 Shock charges
Skills:
Crafting: 50/100
Cooking: 50/100
Lockpicking: 50/100
First aid: 50/100
Scavenging: 50/100
Speechcraft: 50/100
Atributes:
STR. 2
DEF. 6
VIT. 4
DEX. 5
LUCK. 9

The supe soilders hold you back so you cant talk to him, safety issues. as you walk by you see a burnt mansion and a lake (Storm's) you also see a crecker zombie charging at 1 of your men.

gamermartin
offline
gamermartin
317 posts
2,205

Name:kenny
Age:21
Health: 91/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 0/100
Status: Normal (+0 hp OT, -7 DEF), Wounded
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size: 1
Fred 100/100 Health, Mark II pistol 4/10
Weapons: Flash light 87 (off)
Inventory: 3x bread 1x Can of soup 20$
Ammo: 2x Batterys
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 1/100
Speechcraft: 1/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1-7
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1

I tell Fred to cover me while I raid his apartment and see if anyone else is still fine and safe.

StormDragon
offline
StormDragon
4,614 posts
1,285

Name:Storm
Age:23
Health: 11/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 20/200
Status: Starving, Burnt (-5 Def. -10 health)
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size: 1
Johny: Health: 10/25 Fists, Normal.
Safe House: LVL.1 0/100 Barricade, Storage:
Weapons: Skinner, Kark shock rifle 8/8 Mark VII Pistol 0/0
Inventory: 3x bread, 2x can of soup, 3x wood, 1x soda,3x medkits, 2x burn oil, 1x guard armor
Ammo:
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 4/100
Scavenging: 9/100
Fishing: 1/100
Speechcraft: 4/100
Atributes: 0 Point
STR. 1
DEF. 2 -5
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1

I take all of it. I then use the burn oil and head back to the safe house. After eating a can of soup and drinking some soda I will work on rebuilding the barricade.

evilsweetblock
offline
evilsweetblock
2,645 posts
3,440

Name:Storm
Age:23
Health: 1/100
Armor: 0/50
XP 40/200
Status: Fed, Medicated Burn (-2 Def. +3 health)
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size: 1
Johny: Health: 10/25 Fists, Normal.
Safe House: LVL.1 0/100 Barricade, Storage:
Weapons: Skinner, Kark shock rifle 8/8 Mark VII Pistol 0/0
Inventory: 3x bread, 1x can of soup, 3x wood, 3x medkits, 1x burn oil,
Ammo:
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 4/100
Scavenging: 10/100 Maxed!!
Fishing: 1/100
Speechcraft: 4/100
Atributes: 0 Point
STR. 1
DEF. 2 -2
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1

You have maxed out scavenging. Must be lvl 3 to unmax.

ok each piece of wood will restore 30 Barriacades, But 3 peies of wood also upgrades the nuilding ( i would pick repair, upgrading carries over your brricade points)

StormDragon
offline
StormDragon
4,614 posts
1,285

Name:Storm
Age:23
Health: 1/100
Armor: 0/50
XP 40/200
Status: Fed, Medicated Burn (-2 Def. +3 health)
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size: 1
Johny: Health: 10/25 Fists, Normal.
Safe House: LVL.1 0/100 Barricade, Storage:
Weapons: Skinner, Kark shock rifle 8/8 Mark VII Pistol 0/0
Inventory: 3x bread, 1x can of soup, 3x wood, 3x medkits, 1x burn oil,
Ammo:
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 4/100
Scavenging: 10/100 Maxed!!
Fishing: 1/100
Speechcraft: 4/100
Atributes: 0 Point
STR. 1
DEF. 2 -2
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1

I have Johny get started on the repairs while I try to bring up my health by taking a nap. After the nap I will do some work so Johny can rest.

evilsweetblock
offline
evilsweetblock
2,645 posts
3,440

Name:Storm
Age:23
Health: 24/80
Armor: 0/50
XP 40/200
Status: Fed, Medicated Burn (-1 Vit Agitated +3 health)
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size: 1
Johny: Health: 25/25 Plank, Fed.
Safe House: LVL.2 200/200 Barricade, Storage:
Weapons: Skinner, Kark shock rifle 8/8 Mark VII Pistol 0/0
Inventory: 3x bread, 1x can of soup, 3x wood, 3x medkits, 1x burn oil,
Ammo:
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 4/100
Scavenging: 10/100 Maxed!!
Fishing: 1/100
Speechcraft: 4/100
Atributes: 0 Point
STR. 1
DEF. 2
VIT. 1 -1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1

When you wake up and see how johny's doing, you see him lounging around, dinking some thing. "i am- was, an engineer"

lonelighters
offline
lonelighters
372 posts
55

Name: Shade
Age:27
Health: 100/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 0/100
Status: Hungry (-3 hp OT), Healthy
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size: 1
Jane: Health 25/25, Normal
Safehouse: None
Weapons:
Inventory: 1x L.2 Medkit 3x MRE
Ammo:
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 8/100
Scavenging: 1/100
Speechcraft: 1/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1

"Not too sorry about them dying, they did threaten to kill me after all."

Questions:
1. How does the virus spread? does it require actual biting, is it aerial, and is it contagious by touching contaminated blood or flesh?
2. Is there any other survivor groups that's not so... hostile?
3. How is it that no zombies are trying to break in this room?
4. Is anyone working or even attempting to work on a cure?
5. Is military equipment still intact and is there any close by?
6. Am I physically capable of leaving right now?
7. Are there any other military camps currently?
8. Why does the military want a couple of raiders dead?
9. Does this area need help defending?

evilsweetblock
offline
evilsweetblock
2,645 posts
3,440

Name: Shade
Age:27
Health: 100/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 0/100
Status: Normal (0 hp OT), Healthy
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size: 1
Jane: Health 25/25, Normal
Safehouse: None
Weapons:
Inventory: 1x L.2 Medkit 3x MRE
Ammo:
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 8/100
Scavenging: 1/100
Speechcraft: 1/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1

1. It spreads by blood flow, biting kissing scracthing and S***** intercoarse all spreads it
2. not really
3. there are zombies, but this room is noise proof, so thats why theres no knocking
4. nope, lost hope flor that about a month ago
5. yes, but it will be imposible to kill em for it
6. yes, but its highly unadvised
7. Yes, many
8. those raiders have been raiding the millatary camps.
9. Yes, but theres only 2 people in this room, and 100s out there

lonelighters
offline
lonelighters
372 posts
55

Name: Shade
Age:27
Health: 100/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 0/100
Status: Normal (0 hp OT), Healthy
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size: 1
Jane: Health 25/25, Normal
Safehouse: None
Weapons:
Inventory: 1x L.2 Medkit 3x MRE
Ammo:
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 8/100
Scavenging: 1/100
Speechcraft: 1/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1

You fail to realize the power of a choke point, however considering I cant get up (why is it unadvised, I'm asking for the type of injury) I ask for my weapons back, "I have no reason to hurt you with it" as well as my old inventory if possible. I ask the nurse how long the room will hold against a zombie attack. If I get my weapons I load as much ammo in as I can and try to put the rest in a form so as to let me to easily reload when necessary.

Only 2? excluding Jane you mean or excluding the nurse?

evilsweetblock
offline
evilsweetblock
2,645 posts
3,440

Name: Shade
Age:27
Health: 100/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 0/100
Status: Normal (0 hp OT), Healthy
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size: 1
Jane: Health 25/25, Normal
Safehouse: None
Weapons:
Inventory: 1x L.2 Medkit 3x MRE
Ammo:
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 8/100
Scavenging: 1/100
Speechcraft: 1/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1

I typed to? i meant 3 not including you or jane.

A millatary guard comes in and kills th nurse, then goes into the next room and you hear gun shots and the 2 nurses are dead.

gamermartin
offline
gamermartin
317 posts
2,205

Name:kenny
Age:21
Health: 91/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 0/100
Status: Normal (+0 hp OT, -7 DEF), Wounded
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size: 1
Fred 100/100 Health, Mark II pistol 4/10
Weapons: Flash light 87 (off)
Inventory: 3x bread 1x Can of soup 20$
Ammo: 2x Batterys
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 1/100
Speechcraft: 1/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1-7
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1
I tell Fred to cover me while I raid his apartment and see if anyone else is still fine and safe

acegallaidol
offline
acegallaidol
18 posts
715

Name:Acegallaidol
Age:21
Health: 35/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 0/100
Weapons:
Inventory: 3x bread 2x can of soup 1x crackers
Ammo:
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 1/100
Speechcraft: 1/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1
I search the basement for some tools which i would use as a weapon

StormDragon
offline
StormDragon
4,614 posts
1,285

Name:Storm
Age:23
Health: 24/80
Armor: 0/50
XP 40/200
Status: Fed, Medicated Burn (-1 Vit Agitated +3 health)
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size: 1
Johny: Health: 25/25 Plank, Fed.
Safe House: LVL.2 200/200 Barricade, Storage:
Weapons: Skinner, Kark shock rifle 8/8 Mark VII Pistol 0/0
Inventory: 3x bread, 1x can of soup, 3x wood, 3x medkits, 1x burn oil,
Ammo:
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 4/100
Scavenging: 10/100 Maxed!!
Fishing: 1/100
Speechcraft: 4/100
Atributes: 0 Point
STR. 1
DEF. 2
VIT. 1 -1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1

I treat my burn again and then search the entire mansion so I know what we have and maby I can find some weapons for Johny. If nothing happens after that then I will do some fishing at the pool.

Maxlock
offline
Maxlock
2 posts
925

good

ArtyWng
offline
ArtyWng
167 posts
40

Name: Samuel
Age:21
Health: 100/100
Armor: 0/0
XP 0/100
Status: Normal (+0 hp OT), Healthy
Noteriety: 0
Squad Size:?
Safehouse: None
Weapons:None
Inventory:None
Ammo:None
Skills:
Crafting: 1/100
Cooking: 1/100
Lockpicking: 1/100
First aid: 1/100
Scavenging: 1/100
Speechcraft: 1/100
Atributes:
STR. 1
DEF. 1
VIT. 1
DEX. 1
LUCK. 1
Starting a new one, tell me if there are any errors...

Showing 106-120 of 244