ForumsGamesDead Frontier

13 6783
Gameboy98
Gameboy98
232 posts
Jester

Hey, welcome to the forum thread for that Free 3D Zombie Horror MMORPG which is advertised in Rebuild 2, Dead Frontier (nicknamed "DF&quot.

My main purpose for this thread is to find out how many people here have clicked that ad. (And I just mean that in a hypothetical way, I actually mean people here who play it.)

You may discuss about Dead Frontier only in the following ways:
-General Discussion
-Tips and Tactics
-Your Stories of your fights in Fairview.

(If you play DF, then I know what your thinking, and your right. I am just taking some of these topics directly from the DF forums. But understand, here we can help contribute/undermine to DF by saying how much we like/dislike it.)

But don't forget to also post these in Dead Frontier Forums, too.

P.S. I don't really mean that this thread can only undermine it or will even have more that 1/5 disliking it.

• 13 Replies
Gameboy98
Gameboy98
232 posts
Jester

Oops, I forgot to actually talk about it myself.

Anyway, I'm only a level 12 Engineer, haven't even gotten to Dogg's Stockade. (date: July 25, 2012)

I guess I the game is pretty good, but there are some bugs that annoy me. Like one where I won't stop moving, I can't attack, I wind up in a corner and the infected kill me.

Oh, and one more thing, this moment was the first time I saw a Dead Frontier ad on a website. You see, I was typing this and I scrolled up and saw a Dead Frontier ad. Weird, huh? I put the first DF thread on Armor Games and the first time I see a DF ad on another website (no offense).

P.P.S. If you wanna play the flash games that DF was adapted from,you can play them by clicking these links.
Dead Frontier: Night One
Dead Frontier: Night Two
Dead Frontier: Night Three

Gameboy98
Gameboy98
232 posts
Jester

Does no one play DF here?!

neoking007
neoking007
31 posts
Jester

I play Dead Frontier

espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

I used to play. played with some friends for quite a few hours. then i stoped playing for like a month and when i came back my acc got deleted.
i dont wanna start all over again. :/

danzelm27
danzelm27
1 posts
Nomad

I do play Dead Frontier since the beginning Dead Frontier 1 up to the Outbreak Series.

Now for my info.

My Username there is danzelm27 (Same as my username here), I'm a Police Officer Level 23 and I'm at Dogg's Stockade looting and doing missions for cash to buy supplies for my Survivor, my weapons are Iron Pipe, CK 75 and Washington 870.

I'm also using my little brother's account since he is a Soldier Class Survivor using Automatics and my older sister's account because she is a Student Class Survivor using melee weapons and already has a Ronan Pro and saving money for a Katana.

This is my entry for now.

pandaw19
pandaw19
1 posts
Nomad

udah lupa gw passwordnya lol

bazz1
bazz1
285 posts
Peasant

I am a lvl something scientist... im not sure if he got deleted though...... anyway i got to precenct ( probobly wrote that wrong) 13 so there are lods of tough zombies,And bosses one time there was this area with like 4 titans in it and 8 burning zombies but i mostly stopped playing because of the spider zombies THEY MVOE SO FAST! so they usualy kill me easily.

Gameboy98
Gameboy98
232 posts
Jester

You know, I don't play DF any more 'cause my net speed is too slow to play it. And I think the game should have a larger variety of missions to prevent all the repetition and some permanently Anti-Zombie Bunkers where you can talk for a minute. And maybe they can convert the permanent outposts from Menus...to cities. You know, to match up with the Medieval MMOs. And possibly make the zombies sometimes move back a little when shot or hit with a melee. And even allow swinging melees.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

There are planned updates to Dead Frontier that will add new missions and other content.

Gameboy98
Gameboy98
232 posts
Jester

@Gantic: Woo hoo!

HillOfOak
HillOfOak
10 posts
Nomad

Well, I certainly hope Neil can revive the game a bit with these updates. I've been an on-again-off-again player for a while and my experiences have all been short-lived and monotonous. I've been to all the outposts (excluding P-13) and I've played as most of the professions. I usually end up browsing the forums for about a week or two before abandoning my account entirely. I just want some more variety other than stepping outside, holding down the left-mouse button and holding F next to lootable objects. I don't know if I even want to experience Neil's promised updates, although this is the first time I've heard anything on that matter in several months.

Gameboy98
Gameboy98
232 posts
Jester

@HillOfOak, Aren't you supposed to hold E next to lootable objects?

Carnage1995
Carnage1995
97 posts
Nomad

You can hold E or F. I've been playing it for a long, long time. I was there when Dead Frontier Night 1 came out, I was on the old forums. I've been there since the beginning. I play on and off, usually stick to the forums. Chances are you've seen me post before. If you played in 2008, you may know me as demon drift, 2009 till now, I'm shadow demon. In my signature I have a a quote still from one of my posts in 2008, find me and click on it. It's interesting to see all the old guys from back then. Most are either deleted, or don't get on anymore.

Showing 1-13 of 13