Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Slenderman

Posted Jul 26, '12 at 4:50pm

Turtelman1234

Turtelman1234

2,977 posts

If you haven't heard of the meme, read about it right here.

What do you think of this horrifying free game? I just played it yesterday and got to the part when you put the tape into the television then turn around...shortly after I quickly pushed escape, quietly sobbing. If you have any terrifying experiences with the game, post it all here.

Link to download the game

WARNING: if you haven't played the game yet, it is very scary and disturbing, not recommended for younger people.

Posted Sep 22, '12 at 2:48pm

SniperBullet

SniperBullet

36 posts

i played it before its pretty scary.... i was playing the one where your in the woods with the flash light. what slender game are you talking about?

Posted Sep 22, '12 at 4:58pm

Skazizzles

Skazizzles

18 posts

This isn't the original game.

Posted Sep 22, '12 at 6:43pm

_Spaz_

_Spaz_

145 posts

I played the one SniperBullet has played and it is creepy when you deprive yourself of sleep and it is 12am and you turn around and he is there and you poop your pants and can not sleep for the rest of the night... 0)0 tmi?

Posted Sep 22, '12 at 9:46pm

spikeabc

spikeabc

1,696 posts

ive heard of this game on the informer, the small screenshot of what appeared to by our slenny didnt look to bad. however, after reading that link, i really hope he doesnt show up in my local shoping mall trying to give me a bad headache because i have those papers.
P.S is the game really that scary that when you see him its like a nightmare? gee, a myth is a myth for a reason, people.

--judgment IS A SLENDER MAN

Posted Sep 23, '12 at 10:45pm

Santi_

Santi_

2,420 posts

To be honest, I prefer "Where Am I?"

Made by the same person.

Posted Sep 24, '12 at 6:34pm

jjrocks66

jjrocks66

950 posts

The slender game is a true horror game. Ive never played it and probably never will but one of my neighbors played it alone with the lights off and wearing studio headphones. He spent that night at my house...

Posted Sep 24, '12 at 7:29pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,716 posts

Great game (though I personally did not find it scary...but I have a pretty good tolerance for fear haha), but shows more of a "Marble Hornets" Slendy than the actual Slenderman

Posted Sep 24, '12 at 8:57pm

d_dude

d_dude

3,584 posts

The slender game is a true horror game.

Not in my opinion. It's really all just jump scares. The only part that is actually really successful with it is how the chair in that building with hallways is turned over the second time you see it.

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 8:19pm

BRAAINZz

BRAAINZz

797 posts

but shows more of a "Marble Hornets" Slendy than the actual Slenderman

Nothing's wrong with Marble Hornets.

Also, there is another group of people who have and still are producing more Slender maps. Mind you, they aren't the same people as the one who made it, the maps are just as good and have the same feeling to them.

They're here:
More Slendy

Reply to Slenderman

You must be logged in to post a reply!