ForumsGamesSlenderman

96 23289
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

If you haven't heard of the meme, read about it right here.

What do you think of this horrifying free game? I just played it yesterday and got to the part when you put the tape into the television then turn around...shortly after I quickly pushed escape, quietly sobbing. If you have any terrifying experiences with the game, post it all here.

Link to download the game

WARNING: if you haven't played the game yet, it is very scary and disturbing, not recommended for younger people.

• 96 Replies
SniperBullet
SniperBullet
40 posts
Peasant

i played it before its pretty scary.... i was playing the one where your in the woods with the flash light. what slender game are you talking about?

Skazizzles
Skazizzles
18 posts
Nomad

This isn't the original game.

_Spaz_
_Spaz_
143 posts
Nomad

I played the one SniperBullet has played and it is creepy when you deprive yourself of sleep and it is 12am and you turn around and he is there and you poop your pants and can not sleep for the rest of the night... 0)0 tmi?

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

ive heard of this game on the informer, the small screenshot of what appeared to by our slenny didnt look to bad. however, after reading that link, i really hope he doesnt show up in my local shoping mall trying to give me a bad headache because i have those papers.
P.S is the game really that scary that when you see him its like a nightmare? gee, a myth is a myth for a reason, people.

--judgment IS A SLENDER MAN

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

To be honest, I prefer "Where Am I?"

Made by the same person.

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
913 posts
Shepherd

The slender game is a true horror game. Ive never played it and probably never will but one of my neighbors played it alone with the lights off and wearing studio headphones. He spent that night at my house...

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Great game (though I personally did not find it scary...but I have a pretty good tolerance for fear haha), but shows more of a "Marble Hornets" Slendy than the actual Slenderman

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

The slender game is a true horror game.

Not in my opinion. It's really all just jump scares. The only part that is actually really successful with it is how the chair in that building with hallways is turned over the second time you see it.
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

but shows more of a "Marble Hornets" Slendy than the actual Slenderman

Nothing's wrong with Marble Hornets.

Also, there is another group of people who have and still are producing more Slender maps. Mind you, they aren't the same people as the one who made it, the maps are just as good and have the same feeling to them.

They're here:
More Slendy
shadowhunter_jace
shadowhunter_jace
1 posts
Nomad

I played it and i loved it

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Nothing's wrong with Marble Hornets.

Oh don't get me wrong...I'm a huge fan of Marble Hornets! But most people think the slenderman in the game is the "actual slenderman" when it is actually the "marble hornet's slenderman"
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

But most people think the slenderman in the game is the "actual slenderman" when it is actually the "marble hornet's slenderman"

Doesn't the real one have six arms like this?
The Real Slendy
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

The hype around the game's fear factor probably added an ample extra amount of tension by itself.....

There are far more horrifying games out there. House for one.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

its not that scary up until that loud annoying sound out of nowhere when slenderman gets you but im to cheap to play it legit i play them all with walkthrough/speedruns

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

Slender isn't scary it's all in the mind that messes you up you anticipate that slender will pop up or he will be behind you so when you look behind you and freakout when he is there....the music gets intense too.

Showing 1-15 of 96