Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

NFL

Posted Oct 7, '12 at 6:04pm

mdv96

mdv96

639 posts

Whats up with this week in the NFL?  Very low scoring, the only high scoring game was Giants-Browns today. 

Can Michael Vick endure the season?  3 fumbles today 3! And 2 went to the Steelers.  He entered Week 5 with 47 knockdowns, by far the most in the nfl.

Posted Oct 8, '12 at 3:19pm

skydragon720

skydragon720

274 posts

Can Michael Vick endure the season?  3 fumbles today 3! And 2 went to the Steelers.  He entered Week 5 with 47 knockdowns, by far the most in the nfl.

Thats great! I hope RG111 will be okay.

Posted Oct 10, '12 at 12:22pm

Pedro97

Pedro97

1,445 posts

I am a New York Jets fan but I don't like Mark Sanchez at all. He is a terrible quarterback. I seriously think Tim Tebow should replace him.

Posted Oct 10, '12 at 2:17pm

daleks

daleks

3,315 posts

I seriously think Tim Tebow should replace him.

Tebow isn't really better though. What they need is a QB that is good. Tebow is sometimes good but inconsistent.

Posted Oct 10, '12 at 3:50pm

Pedro97

Pedro97

1,445 posts

Tebow isn't really better though. What they need is a QB that is good. Tebow is sometimes good but inconsistent.

I know Tebow is not that good. But ANYTHING is better than Sanchez, don't you agree?

Posted Oct 10, '12 at 5:31pm

XVERB

XVERB

2,467 posts

Tebow isn't that good, but he plays with much more passion than Sanchez and is a winner.  He doesn't do it in the most graceful way, but he gets it done.

Posted Oct 10, '12 at 10:23pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,505 posts

Yet they're not putting in Tebow more. They're both let's face it are not that good. Or let's just say, inconsistent. They have their ups and downs in games. But to lose to the Texans by only 6 points is an improvement compared to the 9ers loss.

Posted Oct 10, '12 at 10:26pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,548 posts

Knight

Is anyone here old enough to remember when the Raiders were actually a fairly good team? I actually went to games when they were worth watching. Rich Gannon, Jerry Rice, Jerry Porter, Charles Woodson....those were the days.

Posted Oct 11, '12 at 10:40pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,505 posts

I wasn't really into football back then. I've been them play via Youtube. They were a very dominate team. Full package, good offense and defense. Now, it's just oh hi new coach, a year later, oh you're fired and so on.

Posted Oct 12, '12 at 1:44pm

daleks

daleks

3,315 posts

Is anyone here old enough to remember when the Raiders were actually a fairly good team?

Me! Me! Remember that time they made it to the Super Bowl and got killed by the Bucs? I have never been a Raiders fan. They just don't have 'nice' fans.

Reply to NFL

You must be logged in to post a reply!