ForumsGamesHalo 3

222 39483
ZAXXINFAXX
ZAXXINFAXX
3 posts
Nomad

Hey, anyone else have Halo 3? If so, post your crazy Halo 3 stories so we can enjoy it...

• 222 Replies
Arc128
Arc128
172 posts
Nomad

Halo 3 is a fun game especially on 360 live

airdude123
airdude123
266 posts
Nomad

Awesome...!!!! i beat it a billion timeshttp://www.leaguexbox.fr/image_upload/halo3_002.200692510555.jpg

EldarAutarch
EldarAutarch
1 posts
Nomad

One time we were playing on the pit teamslayer the score was 48 to 49 i just got a kill and started getting shot at by two people i jumped my friend shot at a guy and got a double snipe go to bungie.com and search the user "Mcspensey" thats it he has a screen shot of it

ChucksCarryout
ChucksCarryout
13 posts
Nomad

yeah.....once i died by grenade and i ended up on my knees in front of my friend somewhere i shouldnt have.......

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

LOL^^^^^^

OMG HAhaahahaha ahh a ha

152 posts
Nomad

halo 3 is amazing

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

I've got a story for you:

There was one time I was playing on Valhalla with my dad, and we were in the alcove where the shotgun was.The other team (it was a big team battle, btw) was horrible. So one guy comes in and kills off dad, but I get him before he can stick me. Then, dad finds out that he respawned at the other side of the map. So I'm sitting in the alcove, shotgun at the ready, when about 3 red dots came my way. They got closer, and met with a shotgun to the face. Then, I realized that they were going at it in waves. The next one had 5 people. Dad got one before he died, and I got the rest. Yet the next wave came sooner than I thought. EVERYBODY from the other team came next, including 3 in a Warthog (the cars with the turret on the back) As dad showed up, I killed 4 of them. The 3 in the Warthog went out and, along with the other 1, began to throw grenades into the alcove. Now, my other gun was a sniper, so I didn't have the ability to fire much. But when they threw the grenades, they bounced off the angle, and killed the enemies on the other side!

I was laughing so hard, I didn't realize the guy sneaking up on me...

So here was the final score:
Me:16
Them:1

I've got a million of them

Shuuhei
Shuuhei
3 posts
Nomad

Halo 3 is awsome.
When ever im at my freinds house's we usally play halo 3 live.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

StraighJacketMan....Please tell more! LOL AHhaahahahha!

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

Cool. Here's one:

Me, my dad, and one of his friends were working on Legendary mode in the Story. We got to the part with the Huge tripod cannon (you know?) and we were heading back when we met the Flood. There were about 8 of the big guys in this warehouse, and we just HAD to pass through. So my dad and his friend were fighting a large mass in one corner, while I was working my way up to the front. All of the sudden, this BIG one jumps in front of me, from out of NOWHERE.

Before I continue, I should probably say what weapons I had. In the main was my all-time-favorite, the Gravity Hammer. Yet the other one was a simple, almost-worthless-weapon-in-Legendary, the Assault Rifle. And that only had 1 or 2 shots left.

just thought I'd clear that up.

...Anyways, the weapon I had out was, of corse, the Assault rifle. So I fire what few rounds I had, then whacked him...
...about 100 feet into the air, out of sight.

Dad, meanwhile, said that he had accidentally hit him off a box with a Brute Shot from his corner, and was checking to see if I was alright, when he saw the same one go flying off out of view from the screen.

Then, another huge one came and smashed me up into the rafters, where I proceeded to hang there, in a most uncomfortable posostion.

good times

DonkeyKong13
DonkeyKong13
65 posts
Nomad

Dude...everybody should get the Legendary maps. It is friggin cool!

Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

Halo 3 is so awesome! One time I had a sniper and I shot a bullet and the like 6 people revived and I shot the sniper and killed 4 people like that! BANG!

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Cool. Here's one:
Me, my dad, and one of his friends were working on Legendary mode in the Story. We got to the part with the Huge tripod cannon (you know?) and we were heading back when we met the Flood. There were about 8 of the big guys in this warehouse, and we just HAD to pass through. So my dad and his friend were fighting a large mass in one corner, while I was working my way up to the front. All of the sudden, this BIG one jumps in front of me, from out of NOWHERE.
Before I continue, I should probably say what weapons I had. In the main was my all-time-favorite, the Gravity Hammer. Yet the other one was a simple, almost-worthless-weapon-in-Legendary, the Assault Rifle. And that only had 1 or 2 shots left.
just thought I'd clear that up.
...Anyways, the weapon I had out was, of corse, the Assault rifle. So I fire what few rounds I had, then whacked him...
...about 100 feet into the air, out of sight.
Dad, meanwhile, said that he had accidentally hit him off a box with a Brute Shot from his corner, and was checking to see if I was alright, when he saw the same one go flying off out of view from the screen.
Then, another huge one came and smashed me up into the rafters, where I proceeded to hang there, in a most uncomfortable posostion.
good times

LOL ahahahaha, wow, you seem to be blown in the worst positions possible!

Need more!
StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

More it is. Two more in fact (since I just played it.)

There is a certain type of zombie game called Rob Zombie. It's a type where the origional zombie is stronger than adverage, and the last one standing is super-powerful. I mean, you know how with the health boost, you get a full green bar? well, it goes past tht, to an orange bar, then to a pink bar! SUPAH!
Well, we were playing this on High ground: Me, my dad, and two of his friends, DiabolicStax and The Thib (plus one guest for each) making a total of 6. So the Thib is the zombie, and Me, dad, and Stax came up with a plan. In the main building, there is the pipes, leading out to a hole in the wall. Well, Dad and Stax chose to hide in the pipe, facing opposite directions, to get anyone that might come in.
Now, If you enter the building, where there is the pipe cut out 3/4 of the way, there is a section where one could hide in so that no one could see you, thinking the only way is to the right. That's where I came in. Me and My shotgun.
Now, Thib was still the only zombie out so far, so when he jumped into the pipe area, I wasted him. Now he was angry. So he decided to get Dad and Stax instead. What he didn't know was that he had a Brute shot with him. He was gone in 4 shots with it. After this, Thib decided to go to get the other two fellows. Which he does.
Now it's three on three, zombies versus humans. When the Thib came in, he got wasted by Dad. Yet in the smoke, Thib(2) killed dad and Stax.
So it went from 3-3 to Me-Them. Now, This was when the fun kicked in, or the shields. They all swarmed me, swords clashing, and bullets flying. yet I stayed there and just kept firing away, always safe. Once, I was reloading, and Dad jumped in front of me. So I whacked him and kept reloading.

To make a long story short, I won that game. Here were the scores:

Dad(zombiefuel)-2
DiabolicStax-1
DiabolicStax(2)-1
Thib-5
Thib(2)-12 <<he was one of the last ones standing
Me-

ready

wait for it...

Now!

37!!!!!!

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

Now, before I start, I just want to say something. A few Medals I got:

Hell's Janitor-1
Invincible-2
Killtacular(?)-1
Overkill-4
Bulltrue-7
and more of which I cannot remember

Now on to the story (which I promise will be shorter.

There is a custom game type called Krack and Superkrack. Both allow for almost 300x normal speed, almost no gravity, and no shields (perhaps custom, perhaps downloadable) that is tons of fun for those wanting a quick game.
Same group as last time, and we were playing on the Foundry Map.
Everything was taken out, and the hallway in the back of the map was blocked off. So it was a flat feild blocked by a wall in the center (part of the map). good for this kind of game.
We played this game twice, once with the Pink Mist(Needler). I was horible.
Ywt the next time, we had a different weapons set. a Fiesta set (one where the weapon changes each time you respawn)

So I start off with a Battle rifle. I snipe some people out, get about 3.
I die
Next I have a Magnum. grr
I die
Next was a rocket launcher. Inopprotune in this game.
I die
Finnally, I get something good: a TMP. So I run out, making large sweeps, then spinning before reloading again. I actually get a few of the guys. In fact, Here are the medals I got, in order:

Double Kill
Triple Kill
Overkill
Killtacular
Killtrocity
Killamanjaro
Killtastrophe
Killpocalypse
Killionare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All in the matter of 5 seconds!!!

I didn't win that game, but I got to show my stuff!!

A note to all my dedicated readers (lil_gangsta_blaze)
I promise that I will have more, but with a tight schedule, I can only play every other weekend, Every other Wednesday, and every thursday. I will have more stories soon.

Showing 121-135 of 222