ForumsGamesHalo 3

222 39487
ZAXXINFAXX
ZAXXINFAXX
3 posts
Nomad

Hey, anyone else have Halo 3? If so, post your crazy Halo 3 stories so we can enjoy it...

• 222 Replies
The_tactician
The_tactician
8 posts
Nomad

well its not a personal story, but I was playing in a custom game and someone thee a grenade next to a traffic cone and when the grenade exploded the cone went flying across the map and killed a guy roflol

baseballfamer123
baseballfamer123
321 posts
Nomad

i hate halo 3 it is the worst game alive n only nerds play it n u all r nerds since u play it cuz it is like themost boring game in the world compared to like Call of duty 4 n fun games like tht!

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

Well, baseballfaer123, this test proves that you are a grade-a Idiot. Why bother posting on a "why we like Halo" thread if you are gonna be so @#$%^&* negative? Leave this thread, or make your own "Why we hate Halo" thread, you dip!!

Now, I just remembered a story:

A friend of mine, Batcheze, happened to be playing a Story mission (the one with the 3 towers in it). He was at the beginning of the level, sniping near the waterfall at some enemies, when he thought he saw something. So he looks, and out of nowhere, a barrel comes flying straight at him, hits him in the face, and kills him! So what he did was played a movie of the whole thing, and tried to find out where the barrel came from. Heres what happened:
Apparently, one of the enemies decided to hit a barrel off of the side of one of the towers. ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MAP!! so when he hit the barrel, it created a glitch, sending it flying. Batcheze was just in the wrong place, at the most hilarious time. This was similar to my other story.

baseballfamer123
baseballfamer123
321 posts
Nomad

omg u dip. i didnt mean to hurt your feelings bout u tht has no F***in life. stop playing tht nerd game n mayb people will TALK TO YOU. But anyway i do think that halo 3 is the G A Y est game in the world!

B-B-F123

GBunny222
GBunny222
29 posts
Nomad

Halo 3 is very awsome 10/5

luiSon
luiSon
35 posts
Nomad

halo rocks

mousey13
mousey13
15 posts
Nomad

it is a very good game but they have made a sort of cliff hanger, and i think they are going to make or are making a halo4. what do you think?

AFTER
AFTER
1 posts
Nomad

itsssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssoooooooooooooooooooo cccccccccccccooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fire_shot
fire_shot
1 posts
Nomad

I was on guardian and hittin up the sniper rifle on snipe spiral. I was in the blind zone and chucked a sticky which stuck one guy, he backed up and killed his partner. I then popped up and sniped two people with one shot. I got an extermination. then two of them spawned behind me and I no scoped one of them and one shot beat down the other. freaking trippy. I was pumped X MT joker X or mr nonames if you want to play

ROCKONTYLER
ROCKONTYLER
153 posts
Nomad

Dude i play halo all the time but it sucks that i dont have x-box live. so i just get 3 friends over and do deathmatch. Or infected P.S. LOVE THIS GAME!!!!

the7thdefense
the7thdefense
1 posts
Nomad

i have im a leftenant g2 in matchmaking

fronation
fronation
121 posts
Nomad

great game but cod4 is better

Joeman99
Joeman99
12 posts
Nomad

I through a grenade at an enemy then he shot me and I died and then the grenade explode and he died.lol

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

Heh, yesterday the funniest thing happened to my friend. He was in an online game, team doubles right? Well, his partner quit, and he was winning like 23 to 20. The other guys caught up to him with 23. He got 24 then they got 24. Then get this, they had rockets.. he had a sniper. Almost a split second after one of them shot the rocket, he tried to snipe him with a headshot. Instead, the snipe had actually blown up the rocket launcher's rocket in mid-air. He killed him afterwards, though.

hydraman
hydraman
122 posts
Nomad

have any of you guys seen the monkey people in the first level its hard to find but its there

Showing 136-150 of 222