Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Best Storyline?

Posted Aug 6, '12 at 2:05pm

AdrianAffliction

AdrianAffliction

4 posts

Ive been wondering what games have you guys played that had some epic storylines, the ones that have you hooked to see what happens. I havent seen much awesome storylines but I think the best Ive ever seen is in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team. Its its very thought provoking. But anyways, have you seen any? If yes just lay it here! Thanks.

Posted Aug 6, '12 at 2:38pm

Roty

Roty

85 posts

Definetly the Mass Effect series. Maybe YOU create the story but it ends up good and very awesome no matter what you choose.

Posted Aug 6, '12 at 2:45pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,687 posts

Knight

I really enjoy the Splinter Cell series. The cutscenes are detailed and inform you of important things as if you are actually there, and the missions are lengthy.

I'm not sure about this new one though. Sam looks younger and I don't like the new voice actor. It also looks like they're decreasing stealth, from what I saw at the conference. It showed Sam going Rambo in the desert.

Posted Aug 6, '12 at 2:45pm

randomguy321

randomguy321

1 post

I liked the uncharted story alot

Posted Aug 6, '12 at 3:53pm

V1nn13

V1nn13

26 posts

my fav is probbably Skyrim becayse you can choose how your story goes with all sorts of different factions and sidequests that change your story

Posted Aug 6, '12 at 3:55pm

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,914 posts

best Ive ever seen is in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team.

you have no idea how happy i am that im not the only one who actually talks about theses games. while i do agree i think that final fantasy 10 and pokemon mystery dungeon 2 have better storylines

Posted Aug 6, '12 at 4:31pm

blazeemeraldblade

blazeemeraldblade

2 posts

Depends on what age group you want it for. For children, Kingdom Hearts and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time are easily some of the best out there in my opinion. For early teens and the like, Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy, and Okami are some good ones. For late teens-adult, Red Dead Redemption, Mass Effect, and possibly (If you're into it) Halo are very good titles. But, it all depends on your preferences, I personally think that action should be based off of character development, so most of the titles above are based on that concept.

Posted Aug 6, '12 at 4:44pm

xNightwish

xNightwish

1,560 posts

Definetly the Mass Effect series. Maybe YOU create the story but it ends up good and very awesome no matter what you choose.

I agree that the Mass Effect trilogy has the best story in a game so far (I only count games I played) but the ending isn't always good

Spoiler
Because in my 1st save I pretty much wiped out the earth and f'cked up the universe.

Posted Aug 6, '12 at 11:55pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,232 posts

Dynasty Warrior games (also...Romance of the Three Kingdoms games)...I am a huge fanatic for the games, the book they are based off of, and the time period it is based off of

Jak and Daxter series (Excluding The Lost Frontier)

....are you kidding me? The ending situation is absolutely terrible! Not to mention the fact that they promised a different ending sequence depending on how you played the game...only to make it the same no matter what you do. The only difference in the endings (and the only thing you really decide) is what colour you want to make things die from

Posted Aug 7, '12 at 8:43am

Mycal101

Mycal101

312 posts

What about la noire that game is one of the best and the story line is violent but very intresting

Reply to Best Storyline?

You must be logged in to post a reply!