ForumsWEPRHave you ever been bullied?

57 14808
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

Bullying is really pissing me off right now! There is a girl in my class who is a very close friend of mine; and she's going to a new school cuz shes geting bullied because of the way she dresses. She looks pretty when she dresses. I'm so pist she's leaving!

Please respond back if you know what I should do or have had a similar expirience.

• 57 Replies
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

I guess it's understandable criticising a form of bullying when you've had worse - but everyone is different, some kids/teens/adults aren't able to deal with emotional bullying - it doesn't take away from the act or the outcome. Words can hurt, and continual slurring is bullying/harassment. It has it's consequences, so can't be overlooked.

shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

If I was superbob...I would TaeKwonDo that bully until he cries to his mommy (if he has one...if yes....she must be a teenage mom, or an abusive mom. LOL).

AatosLiukkonen
AatosLiukkonen
66 posts
Nomad

My friend is teased all the time about being short by my other friend, and it hurts her and me to see her sad

No offense, but she probably isn't going to get much taller. Rather than let it hurt her, she should join in and turn it into a joke. Less pain, and some giggles, no?

but everyone is different, some kids/teens/adults aren't able to deal with emotional bullying

This gets me every time. They're weak, and you know what happens to the weak? They get preyed upon. The more they let it affect them, the weaker they get. While equality is emphasized, and social Darwinism is discouraged, it's simply how it is. They need to quit crying and be assertive.
Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

i got bullied from grade 6-8 then part of 9th grade(so bad i transferred schools)and abit of 10th grade but never bullied in elementary school or my last 2 years of high school but from what was said and done its one of the worst feelings

superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

Hey guys its me superbob111
ive beenhaving problems loging into my account so i made a temp account
im working with gatic trying to resolve the problem
anyways its still the same ol' me

If I was superbob...I would TaeKwonDo that bully until he cries to his mommy (if he has one...if yes....she must be a teenage mom, or an abusive mom. LOL).

wow
and i dont cry
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

This gets me every time. They're weak, and you know what happens to the weak? They get preyed upon. The more they let it affect them, the weaker they get. While equality is emphasized, and social Darwinism is discouraged, it's simply how it is. They need to quit crying and be assertive.

I disagree to an extent. I mean i agree that yes, they do need to stand up for themselves. But i disagree in the sense of weakness. Bullying, even emotional bullying, can make the strong ones weak. It's not that they began that way. I think emotional bullying is harder to deal with than physical bullying < Just opinion.
St0f
St0f
13 posts
Nomad

OP, you have to stand up for her. Beat the **** out of thoose bullies? Tell them to back the f off, how old are you? If they are just kids then just tell them to f off.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

OP, you have to stand up for her. Beat the **** out of thoose bullies? Tell them to back the f off, how old are you? If they are just kids then just tell them to f off.

Everyone gives this beat down advice. I don't think it's necessarily always the answer. I mean i understand it can be, depending on the circumstances, but sometimes outside intervention is needed.

Sometimes simply understanding the bully can make it stop.
sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

@Jefferys mental bullying stops hurting after a while, believe me. I've been unfortunate enough to experience this. But, now I am a stronger man. I may lack any and all moral guidelines in my life, considering I have no idea what truly is good or evil, but I'm stronger in many ways. Bullying always leads to something good in the end, excluding when the children are idiots and want to commit suicide.

I'm not saying all kids that want to commit suicide have petty reasons and whatever else, but if they grow up in a nice house, have most or all of their needs fulfilled, and have slightly abusive parents, there's no reason to be so negative about life like many children in richer countries appear to be. I used to get a beating from basically anybody who was the tiniest bit stronger than me, so what? These kids get called fat or ugly or something childish like that, and suddenly they want to end their lives?

I honestly think kids need to be treated more harshly, because I've noticed, around the world, kids are over sensitive beings that can't take a simple joke. Hell, when I was a kid, I considered the 5 mafia dudes that used to beat me up every Friday after school awesome dudes. Kids are oversensitive, and parents are not helping by being all goody two shoes with them.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

I think it can be a case of culture. I mean if people grow up in an area where it's expected, it's more accepted in a way.

I've been emotionally and physically bullied. Not to the extent in which i'd moan about it for the rest of my life. In my opinion, it was school, and me and the "bully" are real good friends now. It's just in my case, the emotional stuff affected me worse.

The subject of suicide is always a tricky one with me. I don't think it's an "idiot" thing to do if the person really is suffering. People have different mental capacities. If they do it to make a point when things aren't actually that bad, then sure, i might take a different viewpoint.

superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

@ sensanaty
most people now doing suicide and stuff like that is probably because they have had bad childhood expirences
bullying of course

Showing 46-56 of 57