ForumsGamesThe Last Stand: Dead Zone thread

340 178075
stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

Post anything about the new MMO/Strategy/Zombie game made by ConArtist here. Discuss strategies, zombies, different characters, etc.

I have recently started the game. I,(unfortunately), ran out of fuel after about 15 minutes of gameplay, and am now searching for fuel around the map. Any tips on getting a large amount of fuel without paying for it?

• 340 Replies
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

good luck with the fuel thing,tit only comes by the twos and threes.Killersup acually just started this game today,It seems pretty good.However there is a rather large skill curve when the zombie levals start getting up around 5-6-7-and 8.

ArmorAnthony
ArmorAnthony
21 posts
Nomad

So slow

SKrow
SKrow
3 posts
Peasant

can't load. just keeps telling me 'connecting to Armor Games...' Is the server down or something?

Gameboy98
Gameboy98
232 posts
Jester

I started playing today, too. Dude, Fuel is premium currency (lotsa games have them). I'm guessing you immediately just started using your fuel for granted, right? I wish I had faster speed 'cause it keeps lagging. But I can call it...somewhat similar to the Rebuild games. I like it how compound junk can give you usable things. And I just LOVE the similarities between this majorly altered version of Last Stand and Last Stand: Union City. HERC is evil...(for some reason, in a Z-Apocalypse, people are more of a threat than the zombies.)

Question: How do I log out of/quit it?

Problem: I'm not getting my third survivor, even though I have already met the requirements.

Idea: Maybe they can call the Fuel trading place this: "Jack's Fuel Exchange" and a picture of Jack is next to the store menu title. This could explain what happened to Jack: after LS: Union City, he established a base somewhere in the city in which is rumored to be the most successful compound in the Eastern Seaboard because he gives epic trades in exchange for fuel which he used to awesome-ize his base. And he'll sell his fuel for cash so he can buy from King-o-Pawn (I never understood why King-o-Pawn takes useless money). But he doesn't want too many people to come there so his base is hidden and he sends his survivors to do the trades in remote areas. Anybody with me on that?

Wait a minute, what kind of people play computer at 10:00 and 10:30 in the morning?! (I'm talking to you ArmorAnthony and SKrow.)

SKrow
SKrow
3 posts
Peasant

Gameboy98, the idea that we may be living in different countries hasn't crossed your mind?

stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

Do zombies attack your compound when you're not playing or only when you are playing? It'd be pretty cool if they attacked while you weren't playing, as it would give you a reason to make sure your defenses are air-tight before leaving the game.
I'v only been attacked twice so far, both times I was actually playing the game. So i'm guessing they only attack when you are playing. Anyone get attacked when they weren't playing?

StormWingDelta
StormWingDelta
72 posts
Shepherd

lol no chat box yet.

WarLord105
WarLord105
32 posts
Nomad

If only my computer wasn't so crappy. This hardly even runs on this piece of junk.

kingcaldwell
kingcaldwell
34 posts
Nomad

Anyone know how to get Machined parts?

stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

Anyone know how to get Machined parts?

You can get some from recycling weapons. I think firearms mostly.
kingcaldwell
kingcaldwell
34 posts
Nomad

Ahh thanks, now i can make better guns :P

SwordmasterQ
SwordmasterQ
29 posts
Nomad

This would be a great game.... IF IT WORKED

Gameslayer12
Gameslayer12
3 posts
Nomad

That's an interesting story gameboy I all ways wondered what happened to jack after you beat union city

kingcaldwell
kingcaldwell
34 posts
Nomad

It does, try using Internet Explorer and updating your flash player @ http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Torilu88
Torilu88
10 posts
Peasant

Fuel becomes essential at higher levels, you need it to upgrade and craft weapons/gears. You can usually find fuel in stores, streets, and supermarkets, also cleaning up your base is also an option.

Junks can be recycled for craft able parts, wood, steel, and cloth. Cloth is the most valuable of the three because of it's rarity, which is only findable in fabric based junks, which is mostly found in Residential areas.

A leader specializes in anything, useful at healing in the beginning. I suggest you to balance out every skill for leaders.

A Fighter specializes in assault rifles,SMGs, and close ranged combat. Useful at protecting an area when someone is trying to scavenge out an area.

A Engineer Specialize in anything with Improvised on it.

A Recon specializes in Long rifles and sniper rifles. And are really agile.

A scavenger specializes in pistols and such, can also scavenge quicker than any other Class, they also hack luck, which lets you have much better findings then any other class, EG: Leader salvages 2 water bottles, A scavenger can salvage, 4 water bottles.

A Medic can heal others, but is really the most disposable class since a leader can also heal.

Hope this helps.

Showing 1-15 of 340