Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

What Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

Posted Sep 27, '12 at 6:11pm

thisisyourgrandaddy

thisisyourgrandaddy

6 posts

I would like to see Frontline defense. It is a tower defense game (obviously) and isn't easy, which makes it perfect for people who like a challenge. I think there is a second one too, but I can't be sure. Definitely a good choice.

Posted Sep 27, '12 at 10:24pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,236 posts

Can you get the Drift 'n Burn series hosted here, because those are some excellent games.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Sep 28, '12 at 4:58am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,646 posts

There are already 2 games uploaded to AG, called Frontline Defense - Special Ops and Frontline Defense 2. So you're covered on the 2nd and 3rd installment of this game! =)

But they could add the first edition of the game to AG as well, Frontline Defense - First Assault, and complete the set so to speak! ;)

---

The Drift 'n Burn series look really nice! I sifted through the vast list of this series and I stopped to play the "Notebook Drift" game; easy controls and nice graphics and music! Looks like a great addition to AG!

I do hope that the Shockwave Flash Games are compatible with this website, but I think they are as they already have Drift Runners 1 and 2 on here, which are both from the same shockwave... ;)

@ Tass : please, please! Do not obtain them and then go and throw them all at once onto the website?! This happened to the Sift Heads series and it resulted in very low ratings for some of the games, which weren't deserving in my opinion... =/
Maybe spread it out over several weeks, with one game per week? That would give the people time to play/rate/review them and not get tired of the series really quickly! ;)

Posted Sep 28, '12 at 8:36am

sasha6890

sasha6890

20 posts

daedly 30[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUvfKtt7m0k]

Posted Sep 28, '12 at 9:46am

pokemonrocks126

pokemonrocks126

215 posts

more misc games and this game callled seed

Posted Sep 28, '12 at 5:31pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,646 posts

I think you meant to post this t]link sasha6890... Deadly 30, right? =)

But ahm... they say that this is a PC game, which means it won't be hosted on ArmorGames, as this is a FLash Games website... sorry! =/

Posted Sep 28, '12 at 9:08pm

Zhi_Laohu

Zhi_Laohu

1 post

This seemed like the most appropriate place to put this-
I would really like to see some MMOs that are not pay to win. All of the MMO games worth playing that have been hosted on this website have been Pay to Win. This is rather frustrating for a gamer like me who values skill and hard work in a game, rather than just buying the top rank. Some examples are The Last Stand- Dead Zone and Kings Bounty: Legions. Both seemed like they would be fantastic games to play, but after playing for about 10 minutes I was hit with an advertisement to buy in-game currency or the like that would make the game significantly easier/faster, or give me an unfair advantage over other players.

Point is, I'd love to see some free-to-play MMO's that are fair to play for the type of person who would be frequenting a website that hosts free games. Seeing the option to buy my way to the top is just a massive turn-off for anyone with a sense of gaming ethics.

Posted Sep 29, '12 at 4:14pm

mattzor

mattzor

41 posts

Miniclip.com

dogFight : a good airoplane game and is a awesome multiplayer game to enjoy!

AddictingGames.com

Helicopter Game : a fun pace helicopter game witch will ceep you addicted forever!

i hope i helped :P

Posted Sep 29, '12 at 5:23pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,556 posts

i hope i helped :P

Could be better^^, next time maybe read the startpost first:

please list them in this thread along with a link to the game on another site (preferably Kongregate, if it's there).

Posted Sep 29, '12 at 6:35pm

j10meador

j10meador

4 posts

filii  sylvas vident

Reply to What Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

You must be logged in to post a reply!