ForumsNews and FeedbackWhat Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

659 129226
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
510 posts

Hi Guys! I'm Tass. I'm sure many of you already know who I am. A few months ago I started working for Armor. One of my duties is acquiring new games for the site.

If you know of any flash games that are not currently on Armor that you think would be a good fit for the site, please list them in this thread along with a link to the game on another site (preferably Kongregate, if it's there).

They can be "standard" flash games, like the thousands we have. Or they can be MMOs, like you've started to see on the site in the past few months.

Thanks!

-Tass

• 659 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,405 posts

Ohw... seems like I come up with all the games you guys can't work with here on ArmorGames then... =(

Too bad the Submachine games aren't an option as I think they would be great as an addition to AG, but I'm really heartbroken to hear that you guys have issues with MiniClip right now. They make a lot of great games I'd rather play here than on their website...

Out of curiousity though... why pass on "Route 401 Motel"? Is it too 'blunt'? (For lack of a better word...)

vinicius254
vinicius254
88 posts

Submachine series is great!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,405 posts

Submachine series is great!

Yes, they are... but if you read Tass' post thoroughly he stated that the rest of the series won't be hosted here on ArmorGames vinicius254... sadly... =/
70_70_70
70_70_70
398 posts

@Tass: I just remembered a game called Pokemon Tower Defense, it is a very nice game which has the subscribe of many ppl alr, so can u put it to AG? This it the link of its author:

http://samdangames.blogspot.com/

70_70_70
70_70_70
398 posts

@Tass: I have played a game http://desukase.wordpress.com/fcs_shoot/ it is quite gud 1 and deserve to be in AG lah XD
So can u contact to the author of it?

FYI, this author DO NOT have AG account, but he is a friend of an user in AG- daleks (http://armorgames.com/user/daleks)

daleks
daleks
3,790 posts

*Sigh*
@Tass: I don't think the guy that made the game 70_70_70 mentioned wants the game on AG. Also the game is really basic so I think most AG users would not enjoy it tons.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,481 posts

well i decided to check out notdoppler.com since they made/helped make strikeforece heroes and they were in the loading screen. anyway i saw that a game was going to be coming out today, a game i thought wasn't going to be made. into space 2

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,405 posts

I just remembered a game called Pokemon Tower Defense, it is a very nice game which has the subscribe of many ppl alr, so can u put it to AG?

I recall this games having been mentioned in the past for hosting here on ArmorGames... I think they declined on hosting it back then, but I guess it could be reconsidered now, allthough I don't see that many enthusiastic gamers for it. =/

i saw that a game was going to be coming out today, a game i thought wasn't going to be made into space 2.

I was amazed to see they made a second version of the game, so I tried it out of curiousity and it's great! Barbarian Games really put some thought into this upgraded version of the first "Into Space" game! Upgraded graphics and better navigation through the rocket upgrades, plus a 2-stage rocket this time!

This game would be a real asset to the ArmorGames collection Tass! =D
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
510 posts

Pokemon TD won't be put on Armor because of copyright issues.

NotDoppler has been doing exclusive licenses for all their games recently... so I can't buy a license of it. However, there is a good chance that Dan will grab it and host it on Armor anyways. That isn't my decision.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,481 posts

I was amazed to see they made a second version of the game, so I tried it out of curiousity and it's great! Barbarian Games really put some thought into this upgraded version of the first "Into Space" game! Upgraded graphics and better navigation through the rocket upgrades, plus a 2-stage rocket this time!
don't tell me too much! i don't want to play it until it's on armor games (if it's on armor games)
70_70_70
70_70_70
398 posts

@Tass: I talked about copyright thing..... actually i dunno that a FLash game also has a license lah +_+ I thought only the MMO have, flash game is just mini games to play and enjoy in a short time (and indeed the flash games that force the player play for a long time- at least a month to finish is rarely- or never appear in the Flash game cetegory lah)
But if u said about the license things, now I ll give more of my respect to Flash games and their creators lah XD

walshymusic
walshymusic
48 posts

just add a multiplayer section, with all the games that i can play online with my friends

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,405 posts

don't tell me too much! i don't want to play it until it's on armor games (if it's on armor games)

Ok... ok... *gags himself* ...mmmhhhmm-mmhhh mm-mmm-mhhh! Mmowmmkay? =)

Good thinking though MankyMan! Allthough I will still play it here on AG when it's hosted. I play all the games on AG! I merely get curious about the suggested games and want to have a sneak-peak!

I'D LIKE TO SEE... ... ...PLAY THEM ANYWAY.

All caps posts are not allowed on ArmorGames Philippinefury. Please restrain yourself from making them. Thanx! =)

As for your post itself... deleting games with a rating below 6/10 is not done, as there are always users that think that game is awesome and play it regularly. That would be denying them the chance to have fun here on ArmorGames.

flash games that force the player play for a long time- at least a month to finish is rarely- or never appear in the Flash game cetegory

There are actually a few Flash Games that can make the gamer play continuously for a month or so, all depending on how much time he/she has to go online and play them of course, like "Castaway", "Unfairy Tales" , "Zombie Horde 3" or "Mega Miner", some of my personal favorites!

All these games mentioned take an extended period of time to completely finish through to the end and/or to try and get all the in-game achievements! Try them if you like!
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,113 posts

Motherload is the same thing as mega miner pretty much, but it has some better features.

Exploding gas pockets (You are just drilling around when you suddenly die.)
Can't drill up (makes you think about how you drill)
BOSS FIGHT (spoiler spoiler spoiler: you fight the boss, literary, you fight the guy who hired you. (watched me brother acheive this with c4, your boss can be found in the core)
The random transmissions you get from other miners
and Earthquakes (marsquakes) that force you to redig your shaft, but can be avoided if you don't dig a lot of horizantal tunnels.

And Tass, What were happen with Siegius arena, since that will be released on notdoppler thursday.

~~~Darth Caedus

JBO56ace
JBO56ace
15 posts

FLippin Ninja is a good game, came across it on stumbleupon and thought id post it here....[url=http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/5AlUFm/:@wGfY8cU:OEqI-Azc/www.shockwave.com/gamelanding/flippin-ninja.jsp/]

Showing 151-165 of 659