Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

What Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 6:09pm

winmaster1

winmaster1

649 posts

Is there Minecraft on this site? If nit, add it.

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 8:37pm

70_70_70

70_70_70

400 posts

Is there on this site? If nit, add it.

I searched Minecraft and dun see any game like that in AG, so i think u can suggest them to Tass lah :-P

but imo u should give him a LINK TO THE GAME U HAVE PLAYED ON ANOTHER WEBSITE to him, just give the name of the game is NOT enough lah :-P

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 6:02am

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,885 posts

@70_70_70: I've left a message on your profile, but if you still have problems with Unity just go here to download the program. You shouldn't have any problem.

To be honest, the game Dungelot is much more simpler than Hack Slash Crawl, but I like simple games

@winmaster1: I might be wrong, but isn't Minecraft a computer game?

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 9:43am

70_70_70

70_70_70

400 posts

@kegaumongo: tks for ur help but actually the link u gave me is also the link I used b4 getting the 1st pic lah :-P

then whenever I open the page, a download box poped up and I downloaded the files in 2nd pic lah :-P

and actually I DID check the folder named "Data" but still see some very similar files as the other ones lah :-P

hmm i mean I can NOT see any application files, so dunno what is the meaning of the poped up downloaded files then :-P

but oh well, actually this is the 1st time i saw a Flash game which require other player than Adobe Flash player :-P

so if no1 can help me. then I ll just give up on Dungelot and play other games lah :-P

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 10:28am

JBO56ace

JBO56ace

15 posts

Check out Meteor Launch, its a fun and quick addition to the launch genre.

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 4:59pm

JBO56ace

JBO56ace

15 posts

I also very much enjoyed Billy the Pilot

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 9:40pm

jessthespartan

jessthespartan

13 posts

http://www.agame.com/game/battle-gear-2.html
battle gear 2 from AGAMES you have to type in war games at agames to get to it though

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 10:43pm

ArcaneWizard

ArcaneWizard

1 post

Well, the games i want to see and play on ArmorGames are of course awesome games. Maybe like adding new adventure, action, strategy games to the site. And if necessary, add an update content on them.

Posted Dec 28, '12 at 7:38am

itman2

itman2

37 posts

1917 was a great hit so maybe you could put battle gear 2 on the site

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 11:48am

Algis11

Algis11

4 posts

Hi all i want to see a game Monster Fantasy like in facebook but it not working in facebook.
(HERE LINK)
http://**************.com/monsterfantasy/?fb_source=search&ref=ts&fref=ts

Do it posible? Thanks.

-Algis11

Reply to What Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

You must be logged in to post a reply!