ForumsNews and FeedbackWhat Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

661 496428
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
804 posts
Chamberlain

Hi Guys! I'm Tass. I'm sure many of you already know who I am. A few months ago I started working for Armor. One of my duties is acquiring new games for the site.

If you know of any flash games that are not currently on Armor that you think would be a good fit for the site, please list them in this thread along with a link to the game on another site (preferably Kongregate, if it's there).

They can be "standard" flash games, like the thousands we have. Or they can be MMOs, like you've started to see on the site in the past few months.

Thanks!

-Tass

• 661 Replies
waynesworld
waynesworld
80 posts
Peasant

Commando: Rush, maybe?
and i doubt its possible but if it is possible id like happy wheels.

NoLifeNerds
NoLifeNerds
21 posts
Nomad

I'm surprised to see that Realm of The Mad God is not here.

I would love to see RoTMG join the MMO family here.

Rusty_Shackleford
Rusty_Shackleford
2 posts
Nomad

I am officially LEAVING ARMORGAMES until they change the way the ads work. any time my mouse rolls over the ad for a few seconds the ad blows up my whole screen! Every time this happens my game crashes and I lose my progress. Step up your game armorgames, I am disappoint.

jbondguy007
jbondguy007
47 posts
Scribe

You guys ABSOLUTELY have to add Breaking The Bank (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/457209), Escaping The Prison, Stealing The Diamond, and Infiltrating The Airship. All on www.Newgrounds.com, all by puffballsunited, and all the best/funniest games I ever played!

Dockle
Dockle
1 posts
Peasant

I absolutely love when Armor Games has "New" games on its front page. It's like a flippin' blast from the past. Seriously though, quit tagging these played out games as "New". If you hover over it, IT EVEN LIES ABOUT THE RELEASE DATE! Saying that it has just been released, when it was really a month or two ago. Sad.

darkblueoc
darkblueoc
31 posts
Nomad

I wish more games had multiplayer like ExitRun. I play that game so much more just because of the multiplayer.

kevin_barfield_16
kevin_barfield_16
1 posts
Peasant

When is Kingdom Rush 2 coming out we are past Spring

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Kingdom Rush 2... there is no Kingdom Rush 2... ok, without joking, the official title of Kingdom Rush 2 is: Kingdom Rush Frontiers.

And its still out... for IOS, and that was on June 6.

The flash version will follow "shortly after" (i know, its a lil bit more than "shortly"^^). Afaik there is no official flash release statement from ironhide studios.

But we have 2 rumors:
1.) a week after the ios release a user said he heard (on a radio interview) that the flash version will need another 30-45 days... so mid-end july (if AG have quests on KRF (which i would like) maybe a lil later... testing quests, stuff like that).
2.) another user throws in a fix date: july 17... again could be daleyed a lil bit cuz of quests.

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

I had fun with Super Mario 63 on Newgrounds. Could you install that?

lolchrisgarone
lolchrisgarone
7 posts
Peasant

I would like to see TDP4: Team Battle (sorry if i got the name wrong.) It is from Kong and is made by Javelin. It is a MMO shooter game.

pezzar
pezzar
1 posts
Peasant

what happened to kingdom rush frontiers it said on ya website before summer and now were in july?! i know its gonna be a good game but they just rincing every penny from it first

bazz1
bazz1
285 posts
Peasant

An Edit button for the forum, please.... all the RPG makers in the forum game section could make lists of who was playing, and if you ever make a mistake you can just edit it.

darkpurplefox1921
darkpurplefox1921
7 posts
Nomad

I don't have a specific game in mind, but how about the scary genre? I like AG, I hardly ever go to other gaming websites, but I reallly like scary games. I'm sure I'm not the only one either.

_RUSH_Rocky2013
_RUSH_Rocky2013
13 posts
Peasant

I really wanna see Thing Thing Arena Pro here.

Link: http://www.crazymonkeygames.com/Thing-Thing-Arena-Pro.html

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

-Garden Gnome Carnage
-The Godfather: Five Families
-Swords and Potions 2
-NYC Mafiosi

Showing 421-435 of 661