ForumsNews and FeedbackWhat Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

659 128549
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
502 posts

Hi Guys! I'm Tass. I'm sure many of you already know who I am. A few months ago I started working for Armor. One of my duties is acquiring new games for the site.

If you know of any flash games that are not currently on Armor that you think would be a good fit for the site, please list them in this thread along with a link to the game on another site (preferably Kongregate, if it's there).

They can be "standard" flash games, like the thousands we have. Or they can be MMOs, like you've started to see on the site in the past few months.

Thanks!

-Tass

• 659 Replies
jzambrano
jzambrano
6 posts

I recommend BattleCry:

http://www.kongregate.com/games/BerzerkStudio/battlecry

vinicius254
vinicius254
88 posts
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,723 posts

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Not to be a negative Nancy, but there is exactly 0% chance SW:TOR could be on AG. It's a full game that requires a massive download and launches with it's own client.

Just in case anyone was wondering about what type of games we could host:
If you know of any flash games that are not currently on Armor that you think would be a good fit for the site, please list them in this thread along with a link to the game on another site (preferably Kongregate, if it's there).

They can be "standard" flash games, like the thousands we have. Or they can be MMOs, like you've started to see on the site in the past few months.

--From OP by Tass
MacII
MacII
1,348 posts

Aye, Devoid.

I've been playing Royal Offense over at FreeWorldGroup, don't know if I'd call it a great game (I don't very often do, anyway), but, it's the kind of thing I enjoy having a go at (and usually end up restarting so often to get it all just right that I end up never really progressing much & in consequence give up on sooner or later A recognizable trait, perhaps. Maybe it once costing a quarter a shot helped to prevent it.)

nb If anyone is in touch with the makers of The Bravest Hunter (hosted at AG), I'd love it if one could start their online savegame afresh. Same for any other games featuring online saves, for that matter. It's a %$# to be stuck to one's earlier bad decisions, and after all any game will take some try-outs to see what it's all about and what logic the game expects you to follow.

DrackenDarck
DrackenDarck
70 posts

A MOBA Game would be fine!
Like Dota,LoL, Smite & more.

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,088 posts
Snake211
Snake211
233 posts

I mean, get like ghosts or something on here, lol. we need some call of duty and like minecraft, basketball, football. that'd be perfect!

StormWingDelta
StormWingDelta
71 posts

Found an interesting Tower Defense Game you guys might like on your site. :P

http://www.gamesforwork.com/games/play-22871-Evil_Residues-Flash_Game

Needless to say it's rather interesting that someone got into 3D this way.

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,088 posts

I keep asking just please ell if you will add it or not: here

Yes or no?

comeonnow
comeonnow
16 posts

a tower defense game based on real life, ex : 4 basic tower just like in KR frontier (barrack, artilery, gunner, and (something else that is not magic))

all these tower is based on real life, ex : the barrack can be upgraded so that it produces tank instead of infantry, the gunner can wield M134 or m24

MacII
MacII
1,348 posts

Needless to say it's rather interesting that someone got into 3D this way.

That does look rather neat at a glance, indeed

Cheers.
MacII
MacII
1,348 posts

[quote=MacII]I've been playing Royal Offense over at FreeWorldGroup,[/quote]

Hey, that's cute -- online at AG now

I did finish it at FWG (rather a feat, for me) & OK it tilts towards the tediously easy and hence repetitive towards the end (there's essentially no way you can lose, I think), but, what the heck. I've played worse, and figuring out best strategy in the earlier stages was fun, if I recall.

rbbmaduro
rbbmaduro
2 posts

[b]MOTHERLOAD IS A GREAT GAME
[url=http://www.xgenstudios.com/play/motherload]

CTRM4742
CTRM4742
13 posts

Woow .. Tass
Ok I have only one suggestion... But im not sure weather u can aquire this or not.
"Wild ones" Is the game and recently its removed from everwhere ...[url=https://**************.com/WildOnes/?track=fan-wall-20130719]Wild ones On facebook

Can u get it back ?
-Cham

bingu77788
bingu77788
467 posts

I'm hoping Mardek 3, is this possible? Thanks.

@Bingu77788

Showing 481-495 of 659