ForumsSupport ForumTop 300

12 2694
Ace_of_Fear
Ace_of_Fear
223 posts
Nomad

I like there should be a way to see the top 300 people on Armor Games!

• 12 Replies
kirkus333
kirkus333
118 posts
Nomad

ya

Ace_of_Fear
Ace_of_Fear
223 posts
Nomad

I just want to see my name and how close I am to the people ahead of me!

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Well, that would take up quite a bit of room. The rankings already takes up a whole page length and width. It might work, but really is this that important? I'm sure the site has other more important updates that should be worried about. Just be happy with what they are doing. Not every site is 100% perfect.

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

Yeah, I agree with Arax. I've already suggested a top 50 or 100 Merit list about over a month ago, everyone seemed to like the suggestion, yet AG hasn't put one yet.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

The thing with Top 300 is that is such an odd number compared to 100 or 50. I don't know. It's like programmed into our minds that 300 is a oddy to the 100. I like the idea though. I can see me on that list and it will be awesome!

snowman1474
snowman1474
225 posts
Peasant

I also agree with Arax_Nisanu. 300 is a weird number is the first place...It's odd :P And I think that 100 would suffice. And anyways the top 100 take up a whole page anyways, with 300 you would be taking up more bandwidth, resulting in more ads or maybe even having to pay to be apart of Armor Games. And there are more important updates to be implemented before this one. Thats what I think. Sorry if I was a little um... Mean I guess would be the word.

~Snowman1474

SAL37
SAL37
447 posts
Peasant

How about top500?

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Top 300 would be too long.

Maybe if you could see who was 5 infront and behind you...that would be good!

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Maybe if you could see who was 5 infront and behind you

I like that idea! Or maybe have the option to see the 5, 10, or 15 if you're in the lower ranks(since many people often have the same points sometimes past 300 and such).

Also, they could have a pop-up window with every Armourgames User on it that is past...say 50 points? So you would have most of the active AG community, it would be long, but that's why it's a pop-up window! =D
Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

I think on your about it should show some thing like this

20AP til your next rank
5AP til you get passed out

That would be good.

Ace_of_Fear
Ace_of_Fear
223 posts
Nomad

Ya that would be better!

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

AG is updating right now! Maybe we will have something like this.

Showing 1-12 of 12