ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 93457
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Martin stopped and smiled."Well I know one thing. You are a wonderful woman, and I am honored to be welcome into your personal bubble."

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari blushed a little witb a smile "And you you are a great man and I'm happy I was able to break your solitude." She says softly

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Now when we get back, I will show you my home."Martin said with a smile.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

"I will love that. I can't wait to see it with you." Chari says smiling

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"If you want we could sneak out of here and see it."Martin says with a smile.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari nods "Let's do it then. Our work is done. Take me to your home Martin." She says cheerfully

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Martin looks around and leads chari away. Then remembers they are in a pit in the middle of a mountain range.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari takes out her Halberd in one hand and holds Martin's hand in the other and in a flash she warps then to where they had first met. Chari is breathing heavy as it took a lot of energy from here "Here we are." she says

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Are you alright? I can carry you if you want."Martin says in a worried voice.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari struggles a little to stand "I'm fine. I'm just not used to doing that spell." She says and finally has to kneel

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Storm finished opening the chest in the room. She found several sets of magic arrows and a bow. She doubt that she would use the bow and arrows much but it was always a good plan to have more then one type of weapon. Moon collected the remains of the traps so they could be used again.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Ok I am carrying you to my house."Martin says picking up Chari. He then proceeded to carry her into the forest.

Damian just looked at Storm with a smile."Well it seems like you will have more toys."Tempest just nodded signifying that he means the same to moon.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"Yep and now it will be harder for someone to burglarize my house." Storm said with the look of an exited kid. Moon put the stuff that Storm had found into some of the bags that she had with her.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Damian just smiled watching storm. He was glad she was having fun.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari doesn't reisit him carrying her "Thanks. It's so peaceful in the forest." Chari says looking around in his arms

Showing 766-780 of 897