ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 93339
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

"I have an idea." Chari says smiling as she starts to kiss Martin passionaltely, moving close against him

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair nodded and walked in carefully and searched for anything of use. He looked through a bookcase until he found a book that seemed to glow when he had his helmet on. Valtair grabbed the book and from reading the firsts pages realized it detailed spells only twilight dragon could do
Malaya made sure grabbing the stones would not set off a trap and took them. She walked in the same path out of the room. Interested in her find

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Martin kisses back picking Chari up and placing her on top of himself.

Tempest looked through the several books in the set smiling at the texts.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair reads carefully through the pages of the book. Some spells are very dangerous and others are good for other things than violence. He closes it without reading half of it and contiues searching
Malaya lays the stones on the ground. Some had edges that made it seem they could connect

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari sits on his waist and leans down to kiss him, her small hands pressing on the bed by his sides
Thorn noticed Chari had left but she was with Martin so Thorn knew Chari would be alright. She didn't like being under-ground much so she searched for things to keep her mind off of it

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Tempest walked out of the room with packs of books. He looked over and saw malaya, then he saw the stones. His eyes widened at the sight of them.

Martins arms wrap around Chari as they kiss.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari intensitfied her kissing, putting more passion into it

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair grabbed the book and a few others and left the room, the knowledge he now had better than and gift.
Malaya saw tempest's expression and looked at him "What is it? Are they dangerous?" Malaya says looking back down at the stones

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Martin intensified it to a greater extent. He leaned into Chari's body as she leaned into his. Their bodies were as close as two bodies could be.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Tempest just walked slowly to the stones."Do not put those together. Not till the time is right. If the stones of unknown ores are joined, their powers will increase our own abilities by 1000 times. This power though will show us quickly. We would be unable to finish our quest without everyone wanting the power. We must be fully armored, and fully armed."Tempest said in a hurried voice.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Malaya nods "I did 't realize the power they had. We're powerful now but 1000 times more? There wouldn't many who could defeat us. But I figure getting fully equipped is important so we're absolutely ready to take on that power. I will hold on to these and keep them safe and don't worry, I won't bring them together." Malaya says truthfully

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari felt loved as their bodies touched. She had never felt like this before as her hand almost by themselves grip Martin's shirt and tug it

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"I do not want accidents. Give each stone to the corresponding dragon and rider, the stone alone will increase the power only by 5 times our current ability. When we get the weapon that will be another 5. The armor will increase it by 10. Once we have that we join the stones and we will have 1000 times the power we have at that time. It will be 100,000 times the power we have now by the boosts from the stone, weapon, and armor.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Martin tugged at Chari's shirt as well as they continued in their embrace.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari began to pull Martin's shirt up little by little as their kissing grew intense

Showing 796-810 of 897