ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 93286
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair nodded walking ahead a little. He wondered what the tests might be and prepared for the worst

Malaya stood for a second before nodding. Something important must be here to have all these Malaya thought

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Damian and Tempest walked at a slow pace watching where they stepped and Martin didn't take a step before checking so he was the slowest.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Moon and Storm moved at a good pace but kept an eye out for traps and locked doors that blocked their way. Seeing how Storm had advance as a rouge made her mom proud.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Vearlin watches everyone as they walk."Well either you keep doing this, or you ask a No Name for help."Vearlin said with a smile.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"Well then, Vearlin, sir, would you mind helping?" Moon asked since he was the only No Name of the past that they knew. "Your help would speed up the process but that might also lessen the time we have to prepare for any enemies." Storm said while her mom held back a small laugh at how her daughter reminded her of her younger self. "You rouges are too paranoid at times." Moon's dad muttered under his breath. His comment was ignored by Moon, Storm, and Storm's mom.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Well I helped design this place, and I know that if you take one more step."He said this and put his wings in front of everyone."You will be skewered by 1000 arrows that belonged to the eldest of dragon hunters. This is not a test though, you must fly over the pads, then meet with your first test. I am unable to help you with this, for once we get there we ghosts won't have any power to help."

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Moon gave a nod in understanding before telling her dad good bye. Storm told her mom good bye and then got on Moon's back. Moon then took to the air.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair looked down at martin and motioned him to get on his back so that they may cross over as well. Something here rubbed him the wrong but was unsure about so he kept his suspicion hidden.

Malaya followed after moon across the trap, her mind occupied with many thoughts at the time but aware of her surroundings as she safely made it across

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Thorn waited patiently outside laying down in the warm sun, she was bored but vigilant. The thought of Chari in there without her was driving her mad but she knew she was in good hands and that eased her mind

Chari watched as they flew overhead and looked over at martin, stepping over by them with a almost smile "Do you mind if ride with you? Thorn isn't here so unless I grow wings, I'm not getting over there." she says with a light laugh

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Storm let out a quite laugh as Moon turned back to pickup Chari. "Sorry about that." Storm said with a smile. Moon nodded in agreement to what Storm said.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

"Don't worry about it." She says as she walks over to them "But thanks for the quick ride over, I certainly don't want to be left behind." she says lightly

Thorn gets up and walks around a little, this may have been the farthest she ever travelled away from the center of the island but it was not much more exciting.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"Me and Moon have plenty of reasons to understand that." Storm said before getting off Moon. Once everyone was off her, Moon moved to be behind Storm. Because of the fact that they were dragon and rider, and had spent most of their lives together, the expected to go through the test together but they knew that they could be wrong.

Showing 886-897 of 897