ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 93201
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Martin looked at his ripped shirt, took it off, and threw it over in a corner to hide it for now. He replaced the shirt and ran over to the armor and put it on.

Damian went rigid."What are you talking about?"

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Storm was on Moon who had kept up with the group when Thorn asked her a question that made her blush. Moon held back laughing at her rider's reaction knowing that she would had acted the same way if someone had asked about her and Tempest. "Me and Damian might be meant for each other but right now we are just friends." Storm said once she got over the initial embarrassment that had come with the question.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Yeah. What she said. We are friends."Damian said pulling the hood of his cloak up to cover his blushing face.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Thorn laughs lightly "Well that is all good. Later you will decide wheter to stay friends or become something more eventually if not by yourself than by fate." Thorn says hiding the fact that her memory was slowly coming back to her and it caused her pain but she ignored it

Chari finished putting on her armor and walked over to Martin and held his hand "Maybe later we cand finish what we started. But for now we must do our duty." She says softly letting go of his hand and walking out of the room

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair flew slightly ahead of them but he could hear it all and it made him smile to just imagine their faces. He didn't want to get into anything like that and agreed with them being just friends

Malaya flew by Thorn and shook her head with a slight smile "If it's to be it's to be. if not let it go then." She says

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Damian kept his hood up."whatever."

Martin watched after Chari. He quickly followed after her.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair spotted a manor and landed outside. He could sense the enchantments on the building but they were fading gently. He understood how someone could get lonely with that big of a house to themselves

Malaya shrugged and flew off. She knew not to push things and to leave it alone. She landed next to Valtair "Remeber the woods when we were kids?"

Valtair nods and looks ahead for aw bit before looking at her "It was our playground and sanctuary. You speak as if we are decades old." he says

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari grabbed her halberd she had left at the entrance and sheathed it on her back. She looked back to make sure Martin was heind her as she stepped back out into the open sky

Thorn shook her head slightly and then landed a little off into the forest as the pain. She dug into the ground and smashed a tree as it all came back to her. She knew now what Garlix had meant when he said traitor. The blood of her victims now ran through her mind except one, the one who caused this in the first place

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Martin ran back out and tripped doing an unintentional flip and surprisingly landing on his feet."Thank you armor. You have given me great reflexes."He said looking around at the people arriving He then waved down damian."Hey I have a request. Could you please strengthen the old enchantments on this place for me?"

"Later."Damian said."Later I will have more energy, and the enchantments will last much longer."

Tempest looked at thorn."Are you alright?"

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

"Do you think I could help Damian? After we get done whatever is needed that is." Chari says asking, she wondered what enchantments her own armor had

Thorn nods "I-I'm fine really. It's a headache I've had since we were at the castle. I will be alright." She says doing a bad job of covering up her pain. She also didn't want to tell him about her memory returning because it might lead to mistrust

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Sure."Damian said."We just have to wait for the armor to be complete."

Tempest keeps an eye on Thorn."Is it what Garlix said?"

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Moon glides in the air knowing that the group were going to take off again soon. Storm watched what was happening below her and hoped that Thorn be okay. They both loved the forest but there was no time to run through it as a hunter and her wolf that was her pet and yet completely untamed.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari nodded "Okay good. Completing the armor shouldn't be too hard." She says

Thorns sighs "Yes. I am exactly what he called me, a traitor." She says sadly not willing to give the full details

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Well let us get started then."Damian said hopping on Tempest.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari moved over to Thorn "Are you sure you are okay?" She says and Thorn nods "Yes, just hop on." she says a little irritated. Chari shook it off and got on her back "We're ready." Chari says

Showing 826-840 of 897