ForumsGame WalkthroughsNeed help on GemCraft?

358 210456
Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Can anyone give me help how to get threw the 10th war its yellow and its hard any tips and idea please

• 358 Replies
scientifico
scientifico
68 posts
Nomad

2nd epics easy just get max armor, max low gem price, max mana-per-second and max mana per kill. then just pool till 11k mana and hope you've got enough cyan and purple gems. i should make it to your hut once then die if you gem bomb it.

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

I just won 2nd Epic it was easier then the 1st Epic but I made 5 of the best gems you could get and had lots mana over 10k I'm level 32 now and I killed him on 30 I got 2 levels for winning

lunarplex
lunarplex
34 posts
Peasant

i plowed past epic lvl 4, but still cant beat the first hidden level. the one before the first epic battle. does anyone have any hints for that one?

... or is it just higher lvl with more upgrades thats needed?

lunarplex
lunarplex
34 posts
Peasant

nevermind. passed it. used some points so i start with some more high grade gems. looks like you need to have a good base to start with to be able to pass the green gem level.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I am lvl 35 and I have not gotten to the second epic yet. I did however find an easy way to get the glowing frame.

What I do is pute all my skill points in mana regeneration skills, and the gem bomb skill. I just click the enemy wave bar to the left and keep clicking it so that each one slides (best way to get points is to send out a wave early).

After I do this about 7 times, untill enemys start creeping out of their base or untill the game gets laggy, I make as many lvl 1 gems as possible and bomb the enemies. As I bomb them I watch my mana pool and I create more many as soon as I get the chance. When I run out of gems, I make more lvl 1 gems. It is strongly recomended taht you go ahead and press Ctrl + Click. You will gain mana much much faster than you'll lose it.

By the time you get to the harder to kill enemies, or the faster ones, you should have enough mana for some higher lvl gems to finish them off more quickly. Lvl 2-3 gems generally work well enough.

You can usualy finish off early bosses with lvl 1s and 2s. By the time you get the harder to kill bosses, you should be able to make lvl 5 and 6 gems. Both finish them off fairly easily.

This strategy does not work on epic bosses, You do regain mana very quickly but not enough to survive an epic attack. This strategy is not recomended on the hidden lvls either. I have not gotten to the 2nd epic yet, so I do not know if this strategy will work throughout the game but so far I have glowing frame for everythign but the epic and hidden lvls.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Also the monsters and gems each have their own hues, does anyone know how hues effect the game?

wolflover
wolflover
16 posts
Nomad

i do its the amount of mana they take a way if they reach the town theingy if all your mana is gone you DIE

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

What about the hues on the gems?

Pfhortipfhy
Pfhortipfhy
70 posts
Nomad

Anybody have a full list of amulets and how to get them? Plus, the one that says "30 in a row", what defines "in a row"?

PoeNoodles
PoeNoodles
9 posts
Nomad

i cant level up after level 51. is it a glitch or the way it's suppose to be?
and the monster hue ISN'T how much mana it takes away if it reaches the end, but i don't know what it is either. I was thinking the gem hue and monster hue could have to do with what gems do the most and least damage to the monsters.

PoeNoodles
PoeNoodles
9 posts
Nomad

i just remembered my other question!
does reseting your skill points make you lose any?

to Pfhortipfhy: i think "in a row" means killing each monster in one hit 30 times right after each other.

lunarplex
lunarplex
34 posts
Peasant

i dont think the level cap at 51 is a bug. prolly made that way so you have to prioritize where to spend your points.

i also thought the hue tells which montsers the different gems do most damage to.

after the last level it says "continue play the next chapter". has it been released? or is it in development? anyone got any info on that part?

PoeNoodles
PoeNoodles
9 posts
Nomad

thank you ^_^
and i dont think there's another one yet.
GemCraft is pretty new.

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

GemCraft is pretty fun but its only new. Give it some time first be4 needing help.

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

GemCraft that we are playing is v1.0 it says you load to menu and new version will be out soon this game rocks, for now lets give ideas to new players on the game to help them out

Showing 16-30 of 358